14 days until this froup is a Darlene Jacobson free zone...

RCIC

Feb 8, 2024, 4:52:06 PMFeb 8
From Google Gropes...

Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new
Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new
content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of
historical data will still be supported as it is done today.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Darrell Larose

Feb 9, 2024, 2:08:54 PMFeb 9
On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 9:05:32 AM UTC-5, Darlene Jacobsen aka Whatshername? wrote:

> 613-7<redacted>2 called me first. So we called it back and it was Kerry Chatwins voice..
>
> Kerry I called the number back on my own and asked to talk to you ... and Angela answered it..
>
> She wanted to know if I knew your extension number
>
> I said Ken Smith..

I call BS, It is my number in Ottawa, and has been for 20 years, Kerry never answered nor did Angela. You also have claimed to have called that number and got the Ottawa Police Service. You also claimed multiple times that I was the Assistant Commissioner of the RCMP, you are like a flat earther that is compelled to lie as facts don't fit your lust for Kerry Chatwin. I have hundreds of your voice mails archived to prove your fiction.

Darrell Larose
Ottawa
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Feb 9, 2024, 2:50:14 PMFeb 9
Whatshername? wrote:
> Prove Scoville .. too.

and then prove that that proof is the real proof proving itself
Message has been deleted

RCIC

Feb 9, 2024, 5:54:42 PMFeb 9
On 2024-02-09 4:01 p.m., Whatshername? wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 12:08:54 PM UTC-7, Darrell Larose wrote:
> What proof do you have that this happened? You cannot link this to a real situation without at least some supporting ideas. Who told you about Kerry Chatwin?

DUH, you did you stupid nutbar.

RCIC

Feb 9, 2024, 5:56:40 PMFeb 9
On 2024-02-09 2:30 p.m., Whatshername? wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 12:08:54 PM UTC-7, Darrell Larose wrote:
> Prove it... what a fkwit

Pretty easy as usenet has 9 years of your fuktard poasts archived. Plus
many of your phone voicemails are archived on various web archives.

PKB

-
Message has been deleted

Idlehands

Feb 9, 2024, 7:57:10 PMFeb 9
On 2024-02-09 2:01 p.m., Whatshername? wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 12:08:54 PM UTC-7, Darrell Larose wrote:
>> On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 9:05:32 AM UTC-5, Darlene Jacobsen aka Whatshername? wrote:
<CHOP>

> What proof do you have that this happened? You cannot link this to a real situation without at least some supporting ideas. Who told you about Kerry Chatwin?

Oh the irony of Dardar asking for "proof".....

After all the shit this wingnut has posted now she demands "proof". The
only proof that she will see is what comes out of the bottle she keeps
hidden from her family.

Roll on Feb 22nd.

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw

%

Feb 9, 2024, 8:00:10 PMFeb 9
Whatshername? wrote:
> I don't know what you are talking about.. I don't know anyone named Kerry Chatwin
>
> Who is he?

not me
Message has been deleted

%

Feb 10, 2024, 4:49:09 AMFeb 10
Whatshername? wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 12:08:54 PM UTC-7, Darrell Larose wrote:
> Fuck off Angie

shuddup you stupid twat
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Feb 10, 2024, 8:10:50 AMFeb 10
Whatshername? wrote:
> On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 2:49:09 AM UTC-7, % wrote:

i don't post at 2:49:09 AM , % wrote:
i'm in bed sleeping then

Rob

Feb 10, 2024, 8:48:25 AMFeb 10
On 10-Feb-24 05:53:17 , Whatshername? wrote:

> I said no I don't want to interpret her at her place of employment.

You, you fucking imbecile and a fucking illiterate didn't want to
"interpret her"?
I guess, when you typed this fucking stupidity, you also didn't
want to show how illiterate you are, you fucking uneducated
brainless piece of shit, but you have done exactly that.
Again, for the nth time.

%

Feb 10, 2024, 9:59:23 AMFeb 10
what wondeful grammar , i really liked the nth part

Sharx335

Feb 10, 2024, 2:42:03 PMFeb 10
Rob, Rob...your blood pressure! Illegitumus non carborundum.

%

Feb 10, 2024, 3:18:35 PMFeb 10
nth

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rob

Feb 11, 2024, 9:18:54 AMFeb 11
On 10-Feb-24 12:42:02 , Sharx335 wrote:

> Rob, Rob...your blood pressure!

I appreciate your concerns, Sharx, but there is no need
to worry, I'm fine and everything is under control :-)

> Illegitumus non carborundum.

No bastard can upset me, it's all a laughing matter to me.

Message has been deleted

%

Feb 11, 2024, 3:17:20 PMFeb 11
Whatshername? wrote:
> No, you are not fine and you should go to the nearest police station.. tell them you are fine afr5t they see your computers
>
> Fuck off Dave Yaddallee

idle chit chat

RCIC

Feb 11, 2024, 5:42:17 PMFeb 11
On 2024-02-11 8:37 a.m., Whatshername? wrote:
> Dave should I call the local Police again?

Go ahead, the police have callerID. Drooleen has any of your police
reports resulted in any charges being filed, and arrests, any trials and
convictions? Please cite, or STFU you old windbag.

--
Message has been deleted

RCIC

Feb 12, 2024, 12:29:56 PMFeb 12
On 2024-02-11 8:18 p.m., Whatshername? wrote:
> Go ahead, the police have callerID. Drooleen has any of your police
> reports resulted in any charges being filed, and arrests, any trials and
> convictions? Please cite, or STFU you old windbag.

I am waiting for your answers;

Have any of your police reports resulted in any charges being filed, and
arrests, any trials and convictions? Please cite, or STFU you old windbag.

I have it under good authority they just laugh and file 86 them.

Message has been deleted

RCIC

Feb 12, 2024, 7:12:07 PMFeb 12
On 2024-02-12 7:03 p.m., Whatshername? wrote:

> The Camrose City Police confirmed Kerry Chatwin was booted from RCMP because he joined a criminal enterprise.

Provide verifiable proof, you saying somebody else said is hearsay.

%

Feb 12, 2024, 7:18:15 PMFeb 12
Whatshername? wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 10:29:56 AM UTC-7, RCIC wrote:
>> On 2024-02-11 8:18 p.m., Whatshername? wrote:
>>> Go ahead, the police have callerID. Drooleen has any of your police
>>> reports resulted in any charges being filed, and arrests, any trials and
>>> convictions? Please cite, or STFU you old windbag.
>>>
>> I am waiting for your answers;
>> odd because you claim to know it all so I guess that means I am the authority
>> Have any of your police reports resulted in any charges being filed, and
>> arrests, any trials and convictions? Please cite, or STFU you old windbag.
>> I have it under good authority they just laugh and file 86 them.
>

> The Camrose City Police confirmed Kerry Chatwin was booted from RCMP because he joined a criminal enterprise.

but he never went to jail over it
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Feb 12, 2024, 7:48:12 PMFeb 12
Whatshername? wrote:
> Kerry's first wife could have laid charges and saved everyone from her fucked up husband

lots of things could've but they didn't ,
lots of things didn't but they could've

Whatshername?

Feb 12, 2024, 9:47:51 PMFeb 12
None of this was any of my business.. especially Usenet

Bye

%

Feb 13, 2024, 12:08:41 AMFeb 13
i know that you made it all up