DARLENE IS

%

Jan 24, 2024, 9:53:12 PMJan 24
.

an idlehands sock

GregCarr

Jan 24, 2024, 10:36:39 PMJan 24
Vào lúc 18:53:12 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 1, 2024, % đã viết:
> .
>
> an idlehands sock
Nope.

%

Jan 24, 2024, 10:45:39 PMJan 24
too late i already said he is so he is

Dr. WTF

Jan 24, 2024, 11:23:35 PMJan 24
On 2024-01-24 7:53 p.m., % wrote:
> .
>
> an idlehands sock

Much like you are an asswipe sock?

--
"The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
Alberta Einstein

%

Jan 25, 2024, 3:06:30 AMJan 25
Dr. WTF wrote:
> On 2024-01-24 7:53 p.m., % wrote:
>> .
>>
>> an idlehands sock
>
> Much like you are an asswipe sock?

https://www.google.com/search?q=fat+dave+keeting,+assworm&sca_esv=601343019&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=607&dpr=1
yay

%

Jan 25, 2024, 10:39:44 AMJan 25
Dr. WTF wrote:
> On 2024-01-24 7:53 p.m., % wrote:
>> .
>>
>> an idlehands sock
>
> Much like you are an asswipe sock?

good to see you got your killfile working

Erter Terte

Jan 25, 2024, 2:11:07 PMJan 25
In article <qdadncoXAcsuHS_4...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com says...
Good to see you got your refills, assworm.

https://postimg.cc/TLqWnsDZ LOL

--
Erter Terte

Dr. WTF

Jan 25, 2024, 10:33:41 PMJan 25
I have never claimed to have killfiled you.

%

Jan 25, 2024, 10:44:19 PMJan 25
Dr. WTF wrote:
> On 2024-01-25 8:39 a.m., % wrote:
>> Dr. WTF wrote:

>>> Much like you are an asswipe sock?
>>>
>> good to see you got your killfile working
>
> I have never claimed to have killfiled you.

well maybe you should do that ,
before you get in over your head

RCIC

Jan 26, 2024, 11:28:40 AMJan 26
Going away!!!

Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new
Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new
content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of
historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

Dr. WTF

Jan 27, 2024, 12:41:27 AMJan 27
On 2024-01-25 8:44 p.m., % wrote:
> Dr. WTF wrote:

>>> good to see you got your killfile working
>>
>> I have never claimed to have killfiled you.
>>
> well maybe you should do that ,
> before you get in over your head

But then how would I watch you beg for attention from those who have
actually killfiled you?

%

Jan 27, 2024, 2:35:53 PMJan 27
Dr. WTF wrote:
> On 2024-01-25 8:44 p.m., % wrote:
>> Dr. WTF wrote:

>>> I have never claimed to have killfiled you.
>>>
>> well maybe you should do that ,
>> before you get in over your head
>
> But then how would I watch you beg for attention from those who have
> actually killfiled you?

follow what gets said to them

Dr. WTF

Jan 27, 2024, 3:15:10 PMJan 27
No

%

Jan 27, 2024, 3:38:27 PMJan 27
Dr. WTF wrote:
> On 2024-01-27 12:35 p.m., % wrote:
>> Dr. WTF wrote:

>>> But then how would I watch you beg for attention from those who have
>>> actually killfiled you?
>>>
>> follow what gets said to them
>
> No

ok then i win

Dr. WTF

Jan 27, 2024, 6:03:01 PMJan 27
Of course you do, which kook award were you in the running for?

%

Jan 27, 2024, 6:17:02 PMJan 27
Dr. WTF wrote:
> On 2024-01-27 1:38 p.m., % wrote:
>> Dr. WTF wrote:

>>> No
>>>
>> ok then i win
>
> Of course you do, which kook award were you in the running for?

it doesn't matter i've already got at least one of all of them already