%'s Picture from 2016

Erter Terte

Jan 28, 2024, 1:50:46 PMJan 28

%

Jan 28, 2024, 1:53:48 PMJan 28
theCubeNet - www.thecubenet.com

Janithor

Jan 28, 2024, 3:51:49 PMJan 28
x-no-archive: yes
No wonder he gets so many bitches.

%

Jan 28, 2024, 4:12:57 PMJan 28
if anything it explains why you don't get any

Skeeter

Jan 28, 2024, 4:22:45 PMJan 28

%

Jan 28, 2024, 4:40:39 PMJan 28
you're just pissed fat fk chad left shit on your dick, pissbum

http://tinyurl.com/losersskeeterandchad

Janithor

Jan 28, 2024, 4:46:23 PMJan 28
x-no-archive: yes
Maybe I need to start emulating Fake You, he gets plenty too.

%

Jan 28, 2024, 4:47:19 PMJan 28
Janithor wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 1/28/2024 1:12 PM, % wrote:
>> Janithor wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> No wonder he gets so many bitches.
>>
>> if anything it explains why you don't get any
>
> Maybe I need to start emulating Fake You, he gets plenty too.

everybody does better than i do

Janithor

Jan 28, 2024, 4:50:06 PMJan 28
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/28/2024 1:47 PM, % wrote:
> Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> if anything it explains why you don't get any
>>
>> Maybe I need to start emulating Fake You, he gets plenty too.
>
> everybody does better than i do

Don't be so modest, I saw all the women in asd get weak for you.

%

Jan 28, 2024, 5:00:56 PMJan 28

Janithor

Jan 28, 2024, 5:08:01 PMJan 28
x-no-archive: yes
You're Sam and I'm Norm, I can only cheer you from the sidelines.

%

Jan 28, 2024, 5:12:21 PMJan 28
i'm more like carla's boyfriend nick

Janithor

Jan 28, 2024, 6:38:24 PMJan 28
x-no-archive: yes

On 1/28/2024 2:12 PM, % wrote:
> Janithor wrote:
>> x-no-archive: yes

>> You're Sam and I'm Norm, I can only cheer you from the sidelines.
>
> i'm more like carla's boyfriend nick

I'm praying I'm Norm and not Cliff.

%

Jan 28, 2024, 6:40:54 PMJan 28
i'd be happy being coach

Janithor

Jan 28, 2024, 8:37:11 PMJan 28
x-no-archive: yes
Well at least neither of us is Fake You.  That would be bullet to the
head time.

%

Jan 28, 2024, 11:10:24 PMJan 28
it helps to have fans

Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band

Jan 29, 2024, 3:21:49 AMJan 29

On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 21:10:12 -0700, % said:

.
Only on hot days. Then they make you not so hot.

--
Rick Sabian's Allstar Canadian Assworm Zydeco Band

%

Jan 29, 2024, 3:23:56 PMJan 29
there are no hot days where i live