Why is Ron Jealous of people with an Education?

Sep 19, 2014, 2:22:05 AM9/19/14
So Ron ... plastered all over your Facebook page is another piece of
jealousy about people who went to University.

Whats wrong with you? You grew up on a farm. You must have worked
there. Books too difficult for you to get to grips with.

So now you bully people with an education that are "challenged" do you?
You couldn't overcome your own prejudice of being black so now you deal
in prejudice and pain and stalking.

Wow Ron .... I wouldn't like to be in your shoes.

--

bill is man. you: are not. :|
mikeythearchangel <msta...@live.com.au>

---

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 19, 2014, 2:33:36 AM9/19/14
On Friday, September 19, 2014 12:22:05 AM UTC-6, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:
> So Ron ... plastered all over your Facebook page is another piece of
>
> jealousy about people who went to University.
>

> Whats wrong with you? You grew up on a farm. You must have worked
>
> there. Books too difficult for you to get to grips with.
>

> So now you bully people with an education that are "challenged" do you?
>
> You couldn't overcome your own prejudice of being black so now you deal
>
> in prejudice and pain and stalking.
>

> Wow Ron .... I wouldn't like to be in your shoes.

A recent study in England showed over 30% redundancy in the universities. The conclusion was that the government is wasting time, money and resources in keeping more universities open than are necessary. So what are they keeping them open for since there's proven redundancy?

The Doctor

Sep 19, 2014, 11:49:15 AM9/19/14
Just to let my good friend KEn McVay know, MSP is getting
the nth degree for his revisionist crimes.
http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
22 Sept 2014 New Brunswick save the province vote Liberal!

Sep 19, 2014, 12:04:53 PM9/19/14
In message <lvhj9r$351$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca>, The Doctor
<doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> writes
>In article <$eup1uEN...@btinternet.com>, <p> wrote:
>>So Ron ... plastered all over your Facebook page is another piece of
>>jealousy about people who went to University.
>>
>>Whats wrong with you? You grew up on a farm. You must have worked
>>there. Books too difficult for you to get to grips with.
>>
>>So now you bully people with an education that are "challenged" do you?
>>You couldn't overcome your own prejudice of being black so now you deal
>>in prejudice and pain and stalking.
>>
>>Wow Ron .... I wouldn't like to be in your shoes.
>>
>>--
>>

>>bill is man. you: are not. :|
>>mikeythearchangel <msta...@live.com.au>
>>
>>---
>>This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus
>>protection is active.
>>

>Just to let my good friend KEn McVay know, MSP is getting
>the nth degree for his revisionist crimes.
.
OK Dave. I made a few cross posts from rec.nude that he made a couple
of days ago.

I don't imagine his posting about his desire to be eaten by a female
cannibal is going to help him much in here.

The Doctor

Sep 19, 2014, 6:23:25 PM9/19/14
So MSP has 2 choices left: Be cannabilised by women or
surrender to the RCMP.

idlehands

Sep 19, 2014, 6:38:34 PM9/19/14

<CHOP>

Hey chicken fucker, anyone ever tell you that you sound like a puling snot
nosed preschool drop out?

You also cry like a spoiled little bitch too.

Get another blowjob from your chicken fucker apprentice, might put you in a
better mood

Asshole

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 19, 2014, 6:54:08 PM9/19/14
I put in good words for you with the femcans, Binky.

Rob

Sep 19, 2014, 9:46:49 PM9/19/14
On 9/19/2014 4:23 PM, The Doctor wrote:

> So MSP has 2 choices left: Be cannabilised by women or
> surrender to the RCMP.

"cannabilised"?
was this gibberish supposed to mean that some (and which, you fucking
illiterate
imbecile?) women are going to use marihuana to do something (and what, you
fucking illiterate imbecile?) to MSP?

Sep 19, 2014, 1:59:45 PM9/19/14
In message <658dc904-9e8c-47ef...@googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes
Maybe you have a point. And maybe you don't. Universities aren't
primarily centres for teaching. First and foremost they are for
research and discussion. A first degree university education (Bachelors)
is usually a good basis for going on to do research in a second degree
(Masters or Ph. D). Universities are interested in getting the best
researchers so the courses are designed to give people the basics for
research. But the needs of industry and commerce are taken care of to
some degree merely by knowing other people on the course that can be
helpful in your career.

Its a club .... and it works very nicely for some people. And you are
as jealous as hell that you aren't a member.

Rob

Sep 20, 2014, 12:41:20 AM9/20/14
On 9/19/2014 11:59 AM, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:

> Its a club .... and it works very nicely for some people. And you are
> as jealous as hell that you aren't a member.

"its"?
fucking illiterate "member of a club", fucking sleazy lying piece of shit
Too bad pretending that you're a member doesn't work for you and you
have to take care of the "tennants" - clean apartments for living.
Not that there is anything wrong with doing that - it would be a huge step
forward for a fucking illiterate imbecile amoeba, your protege, cripple and
disabled Binky.

Doctor WTF

Sep 20, 2014, 1:04:56 AM9/20/14
That's funny coming from a guy whose ass was kicked to the curb as a
research assistant, guess your membership was pulled eh?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Meanwhile your apprentice took his UofA education (which he should refund
the taxpayers for) and waited for mommy to buy him a dial-up ISP......

Too funny

--
DR. WTF

Rob

Sep 20, 2014, 1:13:11 AM9/20/14
On 9/19/2014 11:04 PM, Doctor WTF wrote:

> Meanwhile your apprentice took his UofA education (which he should refund
> the taxpayers for) and waited for mommy to buy him a dial-up ISP......

Well, the only reason this fucking illiterate imbecile was able to
attend university
(I say attend - not take education as this is beyond his intellectual
abilities) was
that the UofA had a quota and they had to accept a number of visible
minority
students and he's black so for the university his brainlessness was
unimportant.

Sep 20, 2014, 12:57:05 AM9/20/14
In message <1a6c64e7-55b9-49ba...@googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes
Associating with cannibals is not the smartest thing you could do, Ron
the Cannibal.

Sep 20, 2014, 1:00:00 AM9/20/14
In message <lvima4$ii9$8...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
Didn't you realise Rob? ... your friend Ron Hamilton associates with
female cannibals over in rec.nude.

Sep 20, 2014, 1:01:47 AM9/20/14
In message <lvj0ha$ii9$9...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
Actually Rob ... the club side of University never really worked out for
me.

Rob

Sep 20, 2014, 2:09:02 AM9/20/14
On 9/19/2014 11:00 PM, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:
> In message <lvima4$ii9$8...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
>> On 9/19/2014 4:23 PM, The Doctor wrote:
>>
>>> So MSP has 2 choices left: Be cannabilised by women or
>>> surrender to the RCMP.
>>
>> "cannabilised"?
>> was this gibberish supposed to mean that some (and which, you fucking
>> illiterate
>> imbecile?) women are going to use marihuana to do something (and what,
>> you
>> fucking illiterate imbecile?) to MSP?
>
> Didn't you realise Rob? ... your friend Ron Hamilton associates with
> female cannibals over in rec.nude.

Yeah, I read that bullshit.
I was referring to "cannabilising" that the fucking illiterate imbecile
was talking about.
But I understand that for such a dreadful idiot, simpleton and
illiterate piece of shit like
you, my question about marihuana (cannabis) was totally impossible to get.
it just flew over your square head.

Rob

Sep 20, 2014, 2:14:14 AM9/20/14
On 9/19/2014 11:01 PM, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:
> In message <lvj0ha$ii9$9...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
>> On 9/19/2014 11:59 AM, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:
>>
>>> Its a club .... and it works very nicely for some people. And you are
>>> as jealous as hell that you aren't a member.
>>
>> "its"?
>> fucking illiterate "member of a club", fucking sleazy lying piece of shit
>> Too bad pretending that you're a member doesn't work for you and you
>> have to take care of the "tennants" - clean apartments for living.
>> Not that there is anything wrong with doing that - it would be a huge
>> step
>> forward for a fucking illiterate imbecile amoeba, your protege,
>> cripple and
>> disabled Binky.
>>

> Actually Rob ... the club side of University never really worked out for
> me.

Yet you throw this at MSP as some kind of his ... how to put it? ...
inadequacy.
You are even more moronic and more ... lost in your lies and
manipulations than
I thought earlier. You are a fucking piece of human garbage.

Sep 20, 2014, 2:15:42 AM9/20/14
In message <lvj2d1$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
Wow ... you are all jealous of his education !

Suck on it, dudes.

Rob

Sep 20, 2014, 2:28:33 AM9/20/14
On 9/20/2014 12:15 AM, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:
> In message <lvj2d1$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
>> On 9/19/2014 11:04 PM, Doctor WTF wrote:
>>
>>> Meanwhile your apprentice took his UofA education (which he should
>>> refund
>>> the taxpayers for) and waited for mommy to buy him a dial-up ISP......
>>
>> Well, the only reason this fucking illiterate imbecile was able to
>> attend university
>> (I say attend - not take education as this is beyond his intellectual
>> abilities) was
>> that the UofA had a quota and they had to accept a number of visible
>> minority
>> students and he's black so for the university his brainlessness was
>> unimportant.
>
> Wow ... you are all jealous of his education !
>
> Suck on it, dudes.

His education?
He might have some kind of diploma for having attended the university.
But that's all he's got. Just a piece of paper (and a useless one to
add) but absolutely
no education. Fourth grade kids have better education and (majority of
them) much more
intelligence that this fucking illiterate imbecile.
Only a fucking (equally) illiterate idiot like you might "be jealous of
him".

Sep 20, 2014, 2:24:58 AM9/20/14
In message <lvj5vg$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
The only inadequacy Rob is that Ron is green with jealousy about the
fact he didn't go to university. Hell .... everything would be so much
better now if he had ... wouldn't it Ron ?

Sep 20, 2014, 2:28:41 AM9/20/14
In message <lvj5lo$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
Rob ... why is Ron Hamilton over in "sick sick" newsgroup rec.nude
mixing with the female cannibals (femcans) and their male food
(longpigs) ?

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 20, 2014, 3:00:18 AM9/20/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Rob, in <news:lvima4$ii9$8...@speranza.aioe.org> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:
"marihuana" LOL

You fucking illiterate imbecile.

If you're going to be a grammar laming little bitchlet, you'd better
at least be smart enough not to trip yourself up over your own
stupidity, Robbie Retard.

And do try formatting your replies so you don't look like you just
stepped away from the crack pipe to bash your fists against your
keyboard before hitting the big red "Durh!" button to send, won't you?

A little capitalization would be nice, as well. I see your Shift key
works, so apparently the malfunction resides within your brain.

<snicker>

--

Wherein I shred Burnore's version of events
(read: Burnore's lies) with the truth... liars lie, it's what

Gary Lee Burnore
137 Meadowbrook Lane
Davidson, NC 28036

SSN: 316-70-3613
DOB: 10-13-1957
BORN: Southbend, IN

Operator of the Databasix.com NNTP server, and the
following domains:
netbasix.net
usfast.net
ncfast.net

Databasix.com was recently shut down and has purportedly
been bought and set up again by another person of similar
ilk as Gary Lee Burnore. Some believe it is Mr. Burnore,
under a false name.

Gary Lee Burnore was convicted of sexually molesting a minor
in 1997 in California.

Police Narrative Pages 1-7
http://bayimg.com/haNigAaBd
http://bayimg.com/hanIIaaBd
http://bayimg.com/HaNIlAabd
http://bayimg.com/hAnimaaBD
http://bayimg.com/IANIaaAbD
http://bayimg.com/iaNicaabd
http://bayimg.com/iAnidaabd

Gary Lee Burnore's police confession:
http://bayimg.com/PANCHAaBd

His conviction brought with it the requirement that he
register for life as a sexual offender in any state he
resided in:

Gary Lee Burnore's signed Sexual Offender Registration form:
http://bayimg.com/nanioAAbD

The above, zoomed in:
http://bayimg.com/OANiMAABD

Rather than face what he'd done, Gary Lee Burnore violated
his probation to avoid the consequences of his sexual
offender conviction and its lifetime registration
requirement. He secretly absconded from CA to NC; attempted
to evade his probation officer; failed to register as a
convicted sexual offender; failed to attend court-ordered
psychological counseling; and tried to evade paying victim
restitution. For his efforts, CA hauled him back into court
and petitioned to revoke his probation:

Petition To Revoke Probation Pages 1-3
http://bayimg.com/LaNihAaBd
http://bayimg.com/laniLAABd
http://bayimg.com/LANiOAabd

Because of an inconsistency in the legalese between the
California Interstate Compact for Adult Offender
Supervision (CA ICAOS) board and the NC ICAOS board, Gary
Lee Burnore was able to get his conviction pleaded down
to "Assault On Female" in North Carolina (except for that,
he'd be listed on the NC Department of Public Safety
website as a Convicted Sexual Offender, registered for
life as a sexual predator):

North Carolina Department Of Public Safety (NC DPS):
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0594483

Short URL:
http://goo.gl/FSN0W

You'll notice on the website directly above that Gary Lee
Burnore is listed as a "California Interstate Compact
Offender".

There are only three ways to get listed on the CA ICAOS
list:
Narcotics Offender
Arson Offender
Sexual Offender

Gary Lee Burnore, despite his denials, is a convicted
sexual offender, and we know this from the scanned
documents above, and because he REMAINS on the NC
Department of Public Safety website as a California
Interstate Compact Offender. If he were either of the
other two types of offender (Narcotics, Arson), he'd have
aged off the CA ICAOS list by now, but convicted sexual
offenders are listed for life.

Gary Lee Burnore has already admitted that the record on
that NC DPS page is his:

Gary Lee Burnore describes why he got the reckless
driving conviction reflected in his NC DPS record:
"I did a reverse 180 and then a rolling burnout on a bet.
Naturally, cop saw me. Google Reverse 180. THEN google 66
Newport. You'll see why it was spectacular. Well worth
three days picking up leaves. ;)"

Note that this proves (and that Gary Lee Burnore admits)
that the NC DPS record in question is his, 'Assault on
Female' conviction, Interstate Compact Offender listing,
and all.

Note that 'Assault' and 'Assault On Female' are not the
same thing. 'Assault On Female' encompasses domestic
abuse, sexual battery, etc., as North Carolina recognizes
two forms of assault... the regular "show of violence"
type, and a "serious mental injury" type. Burnore falls
into the second type, merely because NC didn't have an
identical statute that the NC ICAOS could charge him
with to reflect his CA conviction for molesting a minor,
and he had a good lawyer who worked hard to reclassify
Burnore's conviction in CA to as innocuous a conviction
as was possible in NC.

Note also that 'Assault On Female' in NC is a Class A1
misdemeanor, which is the most serious misdemeanor class.

Note also that in North Carolina, an 'Assault On Female'
arrest entails an automatic 48 hour mandatory jail hold
where the arrestee cannot bond out for that 48 hours,
handily disproving Burnore's claim that he never went to
jail for his actions.

That's why his NC DPS web page entry for his "Assault
On Female" conviction also has a "Sentence Type 3: DEPT
OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS" entry.

But we already knew Burnore is a liar, right?

Gary Lee Burnore's PGP-signed confessional post:
http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunks/jun99/msg00146.html

Gary Lee Burnore now disavows having made that
confessional PGP-signed post, and has for years asserted
that the child he was convicted of molesting either seduced
him into doing what he did, or sexually assaulted him as he
slept (he's made both claims), as well as claiming that
_none_ of it happened, that it was all a plot by someone
he'd harassed online, that he'd never spent any time in
prison... except he forgets his NC DPS record, and the CA
ICAOS listing reflected therein.

If you don't believe any of the above, you could always
call 408-261-5400 (Santa Clara Police Department Detective
Division) and ask to speak to a Brian Lane (badge: Lane
7281), the police officer who signed Burnore's arrest
warrant and prepared Burnore's Police
Narrative/Supplemental Report.

Or, you could call Paul Bick Nguyen (Nguyen Bich) at
408-288-9224. He was Burnore's attorney.

More reading material:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/b7ab18a19c1d0bdc

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/7911259ccad1dc09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/0830c4bd6ec481c7

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/50f591d0a4251e01

https://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/bcc9cb11d8682c1f

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/ccb2d2ad36bca8d0

http://alt.usenet.kooks.narkive.com/vVlTBJjE/usenet-priority-0ne-1-news-reader-software-changes-potential-abuse-complaint-information-inside.3#post55

Rob

Sep 20, 2014, 3:05:32 AM9/20/14
How many times do I have to repeat to you, you fucking dense as concrete
illiterate
idiot that I wasn't talking about MSP's visits (that I don't care about
whether he does
or doesn't do it) in any "sick sick" groups.
I was addressing your protege's, fucking illiterate imbecile Binkys
spelling of the (simple)
word and having fun with his (completely unknown to him) inadvertent
associating
cannibalism with marihuana. And, as I can see (since you are proving it
once again) you
can't get it either even though you had it explained and given on a platter.
Being an idiot and a simpleton is a bliss, isn't it, you fucking idiot
and a simpleton?

[crossposting of a fucking illiterate piece of shit removed]

Sep 20, 2014, 3:04:20 AM9/20/14
In message <lvj6qb$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
That is very humble of you Rob. You are jealous of him ... that is why
you attack him. All the self-righteous twaddle about him breaking his
ISP's charter is just your excuse.

Rob

Sep 20, 2014, 3:23:59 AM9/20/14
Yeah, he "attended" the university for 2-3 years, I taught at (4)
universities for almost 50
years and I am jealous of him.
I never wrote one word about the fucking illiterate imbecile's breaking
his "ISP's charter"
you fucking illiterate idiot and a fucking lying piece of shit.

Message has been deleted

Rob

Sep 20, 2014, 3:56:20 AM9/20/14
On 9/20/2014 1:00 AM, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:
> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Rob, in <news:lvima4$ii9$8...@speranza.aioe.org> did thusly jump head
> first into the wood chipper again:
>
>> On 9/19/2014 4:23 PM, The Doctor wrote:
>
>>> So MSP has 2 choices left: Be cannabilised by women or
>>> surrender to the RCMP.
>
>> "cannabilised"?
>> was this gibberish supposed to mean that some (and which, you fucking
>> illiterate
>> imbecile?) women are going to use marihuana to do something (and what, you
>> fucking illiterate imbecile?) to MSP?
>
> "marihuana" LOL
>
> You fucking illiterate imbecile.
>
> If you're going to be a grammar laming little bitchlet, you'd better
> at least be smart enough not to trip yourself up over your own
> stupidity, Robbie Retard.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/marihuana/about-apropos/index-eng.php
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2001-227/
http://www.town.caledon.on.ca/en/townhall/marihuana.asp

Well, you just proved (even though it wasn't needed as everybody knows that
already) you are a retard.
Just like your friends - the fucking illiterate imbecile and his master
and his
spokesman from the UK, equally illiterate and equally stupid chicken fucker.

Sep 20, 2014, 4:17:54 AM9/20/14
In message <lvj8vl$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
If ignorance is bliss Rob you'll be happy to know that if you carry on
crossing me I wouldn't dream of crossposting you into AUK.

As I haven't here.

<snicker>

Sep 20, 2014, 4:14:21 AM9/20/14
In message <lvjbuu$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
FU reset.

Sep 20, 2014, 4:19:14 AM9/20/14
In message <lvja29$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
4 universities Rob ? Wow ... I'm impressed.

Sep 20, 2014, 5:36:42 AM9/20/14
In message
<chine.bleu-B3214...@news.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Crews <chine...@yahoo.com> writes
>In article <lvjb7e$69d$1...@news.albasani.net>, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 9/20/2014 12:00 AM, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:
>> > Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>> >
>> > Rob, in <news:lvima4$ii9$8...@speranza.aioe.org> did thusly jump head
>> > first into the wood chipper again:

>> > "marihuana" LOL
>> >
>> > You fucking illiterate imbecile.
>> >
>> > If you're going to be a grammar laming little bitchlet, you'd better
>> > at least be smart enough not to trip yourself up over your own
>> > stupidity, Robbie Retard.
>> >
>> > And do try formatting your replies so you don't look like you just
>> > stepped away from the crack pipe to bash your fists against your
>> > keyboard before hitting the big red "Durh!" button to send, won't you?
>> >
>> > A little capitalization would be nice, as well. I see your Shift key
>> > works, so apparently the malfunction resides within your brain.
>> >
>> > <snicker>
>>

>> lol, God I love Usenet.
>
>'Marihuana'? Oh, lordy.

Some days you just can't find a competent spelling Nazi. Even one who
taught in 4 universities !

Siri Crews

Sep 20, 2014, 5:51:37 AM9/20/14
In article <uP29x4hq...@btinternet.com>,
"<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@btinternet.com> wrote:

English speaking universities or Scottish?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksLWwbNZA1k

Sep 20, 2014, 7:07:27 AM9/20/14
In message
<chine.bleu-5E6CE...@news.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Double Dutch :)

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2014, 9:08:19 AM9/20/14
In article <snR9L1a0...@btinternet.com>, <p> wrote:
>In message <lvj6qb$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
>>On 9/20/2014 12:15 AM, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:
>>> In message <lvj2d1$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes

>>> Wow ... you are all jealous of his education !
>>>
>>> Suck on it, dudes.
>>
>>His education?
>>He might have some kind of diploma for having attended the university.
>>But that's all he's got. Just a piece of paper (and a useless one to
>>add) but absolutely
>>no education. Fourth grade kids have better education and (majority of
>>them) much more
>>intelligence that this illiterate imbecile.
>>Only a (equally) illiterate idiot like you might "be jealous of
>>him".
>>

>That is very humble of you Rob. You are jealous of him ... that is why
>you attack him. All the self-righteous twaddle about him breaking his
>ISP's charter is just your excuse.

Looks like Rob is outed.

Once MSP is done with, Rob is next for the AUK crowd.

>--
>

>bill is man. you: are not. :|
>mikeythearchangel <msta...@live.com.au>
>
>---
>This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
22 Sept 2014 New Brunswick save the province vote Liberal!

Sep 20, 2014, 9:12:13 AM9/20/14
In message <lvju83$s1t$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca>, The Doctor
<doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> writes
Well if they have any sense they won't want to stick around too long for
the final act.

Doctor WTF

Sep 20, 2014, 11:54:29 AM9/20/14
> In message <lvj2d1$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
>> On 9/19/2014 11:04 PM, Doctor WTF wrote:
>>
>>> Meanwhile your apprentice took his UofA education (which he should
>>> refund the taxpayers for) and waited for mommy to buy him a dial-up
>>> ISP......
>>
>> Well, the only reason this fucking illiterate imbecile was able to
>> attend university
>> (I say attend - not take education as this is beyond his intellectual
>> abilities) was
>> that the UofA had a quota and they had to accept a number of visible
>> minority
>> students and he's black so for the university his brainlessness was
>> unimportant.
>
> Wow ... you are all jealous of his education !
>
> Suck on it, dudes.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jealous of binky

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's like saying I admire the chicken fucker

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh

--
DR. WTF

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 20, 2014, 12:16:09 PM9/20/14
Why? Can't you read, chicken fucker? I'm there to help Binky find a woman. A femcan is his last chance.
I notice you post there a bit. Hoping a femcan will try to pick you up?

Sep 20, 2014, 12:26:13 PM9/20/14
In message <7b766aa5-2416-4d76...@googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes
Thanks for confirming your name is Ron Hamilton. Not that I thought
there was a lot of doubt.

Sep 20, 2014, 12:28:04 PM9/20/14
In message <lvk7v8$8fj$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Doctor WTF
<blow...@your.ass> writes
Laugh all you like. Its just an act.

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 20, 2014, 12:51:00 PM9/20/14
You mean I could be a chicken fucker and an illiterate imbecile?

Thanks but no, thanks.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 20, 2014, 12:52:08 PM9/20/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robbie Retard, in <news:lvj2d1$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> On 9/19/2014 11:04 PM, Doctor WTF wrote:

>> Meanwhile your apprentice took his UofA education (which he should refund
>> the taxpayers for) and waited for mommy to buy him a dial-up ISP......

> Well, the only reason this fucking illiterate imbecile was able to
> attend university
> (I say attend - not take education as this is beyond his intellectual
> abilities) was
> that the UofA had a quota and they had to accept a number of visible
> minority
> students and he's black so for the university his brainlessness was
> unimportant.

Stupid and racist is no way to go through life.
That makes for a hard row to hoe.

Your apparent crack addiction probably isn't helping matters.

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 20, 2014, 12:56:51 PM9/20/14
It's no act. Binky really is an illiterate imbecile and you're really a chicken fucker.
As for being jealous of Binky's "education", he'd have to have one before anyone got jealous. A piece of paper attesting that he attended a university is not proof of an education.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 20, 2014, 1:14:49 PM9/20/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> In message <lvjbuu$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Robbie Retard
Cowardly snipping noted, Robbie Retard. Restored:

>>> And do try formatting your replies so you don't look like you just
>>> stepped away from the crack pipe to bash your fists against your
>>> keyboard before hitting the big red "Durh!" button to send, won't you?
>>>
>>> A little capitalization would be nice, as well. I see your Shift key
>>> works, so apparently the malfunction resides within your brain.
>>>
>>> <snicker>

Now get to melting down, Grammar Laming Little Bitchlet.

<snicker>

> FU reset.

Did... did the grammar-laming little bitchlet just use a bunch of
websites that misspelled "marijuana" in order to justify his own
retardation?

Ain't that something?

Now if he'd only do something about his brain's malfunction as
pertains to formatting his posts and capitalization, he might actually
not look like a retard.

Of course, he'll have to grow a pair and stop snipping out evidence of
his retardation, as well.

<snicker>

--

Proof that Lamey is Anton Ray Eaks:

Just say no to drugs and alcohol, kids!
http://bayimg.com/PaPeeaaFn <--- LOL!
http://bayimg.com/JakEhaAFL <--- LOL!

It's Howdy Doody Time!:
http://bayimg.com/hApflaafn <-- LOL!

Unit 66. Trailer Trash Tony is a single-wide pissbum! Bwahahahaaa!

Trailer Trash Tony wrote:
> Can you prove this single wide trailer thing? Or is it
> just another attempt to try and "act" better than me? LOL

Yeah, I can now prove "this single wide trailer thing", Trailer Trash
Tony. Which by your own admission makes me better than you. LOL

So I was right about everything I wrote about you... which makes you a
pissbum, Pissbum. LOL

http://coloradovoters.info/0005/59023.html
Anton Ray Eaks was born in 1953 and he registered to vote, giving his
address as 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66, FAIRPLAY, PARK COUNTY, COLORADO
80440. His telephone number is 1-719-477-3574. His voting status is:
Active. He is unaffiliated.
VOTER_ID: 559023
COUNTY_CODE: 47
COUNTY: Park
LAST_NAME: EAKS
FIRST_NAME: ANTON
MIDDLE_NAME: RAY
VOTER_NAME: EAKS, ANTON RAY
STATUS_CODE: A
PRECINCT_NAME: 5026047001
ADDRESS_LIBRARY_ID: 4553
HOUSE_NUM: 21980
STREET_NAME: HWY 285
UNIT_TYPE: UNIT
UNIT_NUM: 66
RESIDENTIAL_ADDRESS: 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66
RESIDENTIAL_CITY: FAIRPLAY
RESIDENTIAL_STATE: CO
RESIDENTIAL_ZIP_CODE: 80440
EFFECTIVE_DATE: 07/31/2012
REGISTRATION_DATE: 07/31/2012
STATUS: Active
BIRTH_YEAR: 1953
CONFIDENTIAL: NO
GENDER: Male
PRECINCT: 5026047001
SPLIT: 001.017
VOTER_STATUS_ID: 1
PARTY: UAF
PARTY_AFFILIATION_DATE: 10/31/2001
PHONE_NUM: 719-477-3574
MAILING_ADDRESS_1: PO BOX 473
MAILING_CITY: FAIRPLAY
MAILING_STATE: CO
MAILING_ZIP_CODE: 80440
MAILING_ZIP_PLUS: 0473
MAILING_COUNTRY: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
PERMANENT_MAIL_IN_VOTER: Yes

NOTE: That phone number is the Alcoholics Anonymous hot-line at South
Park Christian Chapel:
921 Castello Ave.
Fairplay, CO

Trailer Trash Tony is *such* a drunkard that when he registered to
vote, he put down the AA DrunkieLine as his phone number! LOL

A map of the gravel quarry / junkyard / trailer park where Trailer
Trash Tony rented his shitty single-wide trailer for only $675 / month
(and still couldn't pay the rent, and got evicted! LOL):
https://www.google.com/maps/place/21980+Hwy+285+%2366,+Fairplay,+CO+80440/@39.2157874,-105.9922529,346m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x876ae8155a400885:0xfb9ff5490348163d

Unit 66:
This is a 3 bd/2ba single-wide trailer.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318572058245476.1073741834.131803693588981&type=1&_fb_noscript=1

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

<snicker>

Lamey the alcoholic wife-beating outer-filthing drug-addict:

Pissbum groveled. LOL
Pissbum lost. LOL!

Cowardly Pissbum gets caught in lie after lie. LOL!

Lamey the forger, busted and scrambling for cover like a coward:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/RE_35HZp8qAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/-RZxQp6TAe4J

Doctor WTF

Sep 20, 2014, 3:22:22 PM9/20/14
Your act of caring about our poor "cripple"? Indeed it is just an act and
the cracks are starting to show.

Envy of binky on the other hand is just plain hilarious and is about as
likely as admiring your outerfilthing skills

--
DR. WTF

Sep 20, 2014, 3:05:49 PM9/20/14
In message <2461290d-8d3c-45b8...@googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes
<yawn>

.... whatever ....

I have addressed most of these points before .. but you either can't or
won't listen.

The Doctor

Sep 20, 2014, 3:55:35 PM9/20/14
Looks like PV and MSP are going insane.

Let Doctor WTF, Rob and idlehands join the stew.

>--
>

>bill is man. you: are not. :|
>mikeythearchangel <msta...@live.com.au>
>
>---
>This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

idlehands

Sep 20, 2014, 5:10:15 PM9/20/14
> In message <2461290d-8d3c-45b8...@googlegroups.com>,
> Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes

<CHOP>

>> It's no act. Binky really is an illiterate imbecile and you're
>> really a chicken fucker.
>> As for being jealous of Binky's "education", he'd have to have one
>> before anyone got jealous. A piece of paper attesting that he
>> attended a university is not proof of an education.
>
> <yawn>
>
> .... whatever ....
>
> I have addressed most of these points before .. but you either can't
> or won't listen.

Why the fuck should anyone listen to the self appointed net fucking nanny
who thinks he is king shit of turd mountain

Take a flying fuck at a rolling cheerio chicken fucker, it's still too big
for your teeny weeny dick but it will have to do

But take binky's nose out of your ass first, wouldn't want the fucking waste
of skin to get hurt now do you?

Rob

Sep 20, 2014, 6:12:34 PM9/20/14
On 9/20/2014 11:14 AM, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:

> Did... did the grammar-laming little bitchlet just use a bunch of
> websites that misspelled "marijuana" in order to justify his own
> retardation?
>
> Ain't that something?

This "bunch of websites" are the websites of the Government of Canada.
If it's good for the government, it's good for me.
But you (of course, how could you, you fucking moron) didn't notice the
simple fact that you were posting to a CANADIAN group and you were
addressing a CANADIAN.

By the way, I simply like the spelling 'marihuana' better and even if it
were
incorrect (which it isn't as I've proven to you, you fucking moron) I might
have been using it. And you can just keep showing how retarded and
little informed you are, you little prick that thinks he is almighty.

Doctor WTF

Sep 20, 2014, 11:09:52 PM9/20/14
> In message <7b766aa5-2416-4d76...@googlegroups.com>,
> Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes

<snip>

>> Why? Can't you read, chicken fucker? I'm there to help Binky find a
>> woman. A femcan is his last chance.
>> I notice you post there a bit. Hoping a femcan will try to pick you
>> up?
>
> Thanks for confirming your name is Ron Hamilton. Not that I thought
> there was a lot of doubt.

Thanks for confirming your name is chicken fucker since your respond to that
constantly

Asshole cross-posting troll

--
DR. WTF

Sep 21, 2014, 12:00:39 AM9/21/14
In message <lvkk5a$7dm$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Doctor WTF
Oh really. I don't believe the reason's you have said for attacking
him. Jealousy makes a lot more sense.

Unless there is something else ?

Sep 21, 2014, 12:05:30 AM9/21/14
In message <lvlfi0$s8$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Doctor WTF
<blow...@your.ass> writes
Sigh .... its like talking to children.

My nym is psychotic chicken. You call me chicken fucker, or Mr. Chicken
when you are more polite.

Next !

>Asshole cross-posting troll

Sep 21, 2014, 12:08:09 AM9/21/14
In message <lvkqfo$ub1$1...@dont-email.me>, idlehands
<hide...@nospam.h.invalid> writes
So lets see. Ron posts and that gives you the courage to speak up.

So if Ron didn't post you wouldn't have the guts to pipe up.

Rob

Sep 21, 2014, 12:52:45 AM9/21/14
On 9/20/2014 10:05 PM, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:

> Sigh .... its like talking to children.

"its"?
fucking illiterate idiot

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 21, 2014, 12:59:31 AM9/21/14
On Saturday, September 20, 2014 10:05:30 PM UTC-6, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:
> In message <lvlfi0$s8$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Doctor WTF
>
> <blow...@your.ass> writes

> >> In message <7b766aa5-2416-4d76...@googlegroups.com>,
>
> >> Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes
>

> ><snip>

> >> Thanks for confirming your name is Ron Hamilton. Not that I thought
>
> >> there was a lot of doubt.
>

> >Thanks for confirming your name is chicken fucker since your respond to that
>
> >constantly
>

> Sigh .... its like talking to children.
>

> My nym is psychotic chicken. You call me chicken fucker, or Mr. Chicken
>
> when you are more polite.

You answer to Chicken Fucker.

Next!

Doctor WTF

Sep 21, 2014, 1:42:22 AM9/21/14
You don't believe it because basically you are a fucktard, pure and simple

And a chicken fucker

What more is there to say?

--
DR. WTF

Doctor WTF

Sep 21, 2014, 1:43:39 AM9/21/14
> In message <lvlfi0$s8$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Doctor WTF
> <blow...@your.ass> writes
>>> In message <7b766aa5-2416-4d76...@googlegroups.com>,
>>> Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes
>>
>> <snip>

>>> Thanks for confirming your name is Ron Hamilton. Not that I thought
>>> there was a lot of doubt.
>>
>> Thanks for confirming your name is chicken fucker since your respond
>> to that constantly
>
> Sigh .... its like talking to children.
>
> My nym is psychotic chicken. You call me chicken fucker, or Mr.
> Chicken when you are more polite.
>
> Next !

No your name is Bill Jillians but you come just as quickly when chicken
fucker is used.....or when binky sticks his nose up your ass

--
DR. WTF

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 21, 2014, 1:45:06 AM9/21/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robbie Retard, in <news:lvku4e$qr2$3...@speranza.aioe.org> did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> On 9/20/2014 11:14 AM, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
> Emeritus wrote:

>> Did... did the grammar-laming little bitchlet just use a bunch of
>> websites that misspelled "marijuana" in order to justify his own
>> retardation?
>>
>> Ain't that something?

> This "bunch of websites" are the websites of the Government of Canada.
> If it's good for the government, it's good for me.
> But you (of course, how could you, you fucking moron) didn't notice the
> simple fact that you were posting to a CANADIAN group and you were
> addressing a CANADIAN.

So Canuckistanian politicians are retarded. But apparently you're more
retarded than your retarded politicians, who at least corrected their
spelling error in subsequent legislation:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/04/29/marijuana-spelling-canada-government_n_5235690.html

> By the way, I simply like the spelling 'marihuana' better and even if it
> were
> incorrect (which it isn't as I've proven to you, you fucking moron) I might
> have been using it. And you can just keep showing how retarded and
> little informed you are, you little prick that thinks he is almighty.

It is incorrect, you fucking demode moron. It is as incorrect as
referring to automobiles as "horseless carriages". It was a term
co-opted from the Spanish language by US opponents of the drug in the
early 20th century to try to make it sound foreign and therefore
dangerous.

So you yet again provide an example of your antiquated and utterly
useless knowledge base. You're akin to a medical reference book that
still lists tuberculosis as "consumption", paralysis due to stroke as
"apoplexy", appendicitis as "cramp colic", syphilis as "french pox",
and whooping cough as "chin cough".

You're old, out of date, way behind the times and you've dragged
society down for far too long with your stupidity, retardation and
outmoded thinking. Especially so given that you were supposedly a
teacher.

You should just STFU and resign yourself to sipping prune juice in a
rocking chair until such time as you decompose sufficiently to be
carted away and thrown on the trash heap along with your anachronistic
terms, beliefs and knowledge.

You illiterate fucking moron.

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 21, 2014, 1:51:51 AM9/21/14
On Saturday, September 20, 2014 11:45:06 PM UTC-6, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:
> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>

> Robbie Retard, in <news:lvku4e$qr2$3...@speranza.aioe.org> did thusly
>
> jump head first into the wood chipper again:
>

> > On 9/20/2014 11:14 AM, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
>
> > Emeritus wrote:
>

> >> Did... did the grammar-laming little bitchlet just use a bunch of
>
> >> websites that misspelled "marijuana" in order to justify his own
>
> >> retardation?
>

> >> Ain't that something?
>

> > This "bunch of websites" are the websites of the Government of Canada.
>
> > If it's good for the government, it's good for me.
>
> > But you (of course, how could you, you fucking moron) didn't notice the
>
> > simple fact that you were posting to a CANADIAN group and you were
>
> > addressing a CANADIAN.
>

> So Canuckistanian politicians are retarded. But apparently you're more
>
> retarded than your retarded politicians, who at least corrected their
>
> spelling error in subsequent legislation:
>

> http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/04/29/marijuana-spelling-canada-government_n_5235690.html
>

> > By the way, I simply like the spelling 'marihuana' better and even if it
>
> > were
>
> > incorrect (which it isn't as I've proven to you, you fucking moron) I might
>
> > have been using it. And you can just keep showing how retarded and
>
> > little informed you are, you little prick that thinks he is almighty.

The dictionary reference I provided said "Also marihuana". What part of that isn't seeping in to your druggie brain?

Sep 21, 2014, 2:17:15 AM9/21/14
In message <lvlofu$g53$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Doctor WTF
Nothing from you obviously.

So I'll carry on believing its motivated by jealously.

Sep 21, 2014, 2:18:53 AM9/21/14
In message <b095e192-704e-4578...@googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes
And you answer to Ron Hamilton.

I guess we know each other then.

<snicker>

>> Next !
>>

>> >Asshole cross-posting troll

Rob

Sep 21, 2014, 2:35:56 AM9/21/14
On 9/21/2014 12:17 AM, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:

> So I'll carry on believing its motivated by jealously.

Sep 21, 2014, 2:44:57 AM9/21/14
In message <lvlrk7$qr2$9...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
You know ... you are only too happy to criticise but I don't think you
know what the correct spelling and grammar are.

Do you ?

idlehands

Sep 21, 2014, 11:35:13 AM9/21/14
> In message <lvkqfo$ub1$1...@dont-email.me>, idlehands
> <hide...@nospam.h.invalid> writes
>>> In message <2461290d-8d3c-45b8...@googlegroups.com>,
>>> Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes
>>
>> <CHOP>

>>> <yawn>
>>>
>>> .... whatever ....
>>>
>>> I have addressed most of these points before .. but you either can't
>>> or won't listen.
>>
>> Why the fuck should anyone listen to the self appointed net fucking
>> nanny who thinks he is king shit of turd mountain
>>
>> Take a flying fuck at a rolling cheerio chicken fucker, it's still
>> too big for your teeny weeny dick but it will have to do
>>
>> But take binky's nose out of your ass first, wouldn't want the
>> fucking waste of skin to get hurt now do you?
>>

> So lets see. Ron posts and that gives you the courage to speak up.
>
> So if Ron didn't post you wouldn't have the guts to pipe up.

Dream on chicken fucker, dream on. Not sure how you dream this fucking shit
up other then your sense of entitlement and fucked up idea that you rule the
Usenet world

So keep dreaming you outerfilthing piece of shit, you can't do anything else

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 21, 2014, 12:22:22 PM9/21/14
I guess so. My mail gets addressed to Ron Hamilton and your's is addressed to Mr. Chicken Fucker.

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 21, 2014, 12:36:57 PM9/21/14
On Saturday, September 20, 2014 10:08:09 PM UTC-6, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:
> In message <lvkqfo$ub1$1...@dont-email.me>, idlehands
>
> <hide...@nospam.h.invalid> writes

> >> In message <2461290d-8d3c-45b8...@googlegroups.com>,
>
> >> Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes
>

> ><CHOP>

> >> <yawn>
>

> >> .... whatever ....
>

> >> I have addressed most of these points before .. but you either can't
>
> >> or won't listen.
>

> >Why the fuck should anyone listen to the self appointed net fucking nanny
>
> >who thinks he is king shit of turd mountain
>

> >Take a flying fuck at a rolling cheerio chicken fucker, it's still too big
>
> >for your teeny weeny dick but it will have to do
>

> >But take binky's nose out of your ass first, wouldn't want the fucking waste
>
> >of skin to get hurt now do you?
>

> So lets see. Ron posts and that gives you the courage to speak up.
>
> So if Ron didn't post you wouldn't have the guts to pipe up.

You really can't come to grips with the reality that people are all coming to the realization independently that you and your little crew are fucknozzles.
You also can't handle that we deal with you as individuals and don't have a central authority (other than common sense)guiding us.
Must be a real bitch for you to be a wannabe super netcop-netnanny and no hope in hell of accomplishing it.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 21, 2014, 12:58:54 PM9/21/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

AngloSaxon, in <news:PM0005038...@Noble-Gas.unknown.dom> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> Robbie Retard, in <news:lvku4e$qr2$3...@speranza.aioe.org>
> did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

>> you little prick that thinks he is almighty.

> "who". Not "that".

Doh! Did the illiterate fucking moron fuck up *again*?!

Gawdam, I think this splayed-toothed, combed-over, big-eared,
rhinophymic-nosed, chicken-necked, wonky-eyed, walks with a limp
goofus must have taught at unaccredited trade schools and community
colleges, giving night classes on the relative merits of eating paste
versus eating glue... because no self-respecting accredited university
or college would hire such an Illiterate. Fucking. Moron.

<snicker>

--

Marguerite Kathleenann Petersen (aka Pandora, aka Granny Inane) in a
nutshell... which considering her limited intellect, gives her plenty

Her story gets more and more unbelievable with each passing day, eh?
He had a checkup just a month prior and it was completely normal, he
weighed 245 pounds with end-stage pancreatic cancer, and it killed him
in 3 weeks.

Except she was posting on Usenet about his glaucoma and seizures...
amongst other problems he'd been having prior to his death.

What'd your doctor do, Granny Inane? Shake a dead chicken at your
husband, slit it open, read the entrails, and declare your dying
husband completely healthy? For fuck sake, he fucking *died*,
supposedly of pancreatic cancer... and end stage pancreatic cancer
ravages the body in 100% of cases.

Unless you're lying, which is looking more and more to be the case...
which would explain your return to your usual stupidity and inanity in
a mere 5 days after your husband's supposed death, supposedly from
terminal pancreatic cancer... and it'd explain why you were drooling
over the fact that you could go out and get eye-humped by other men a
mere 9 days after his supposed death.

So... which is it, Marg? Are you lying about Bent's death? Or are you
so fucking clueless that you believe cancer can replicate quickly
enough to kill a 245 pound man in three weeks with no symptoms?

Ah, well, at least his students won't be sad to see him go:
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=338031
Overall Quality: 1.6 / 5
Helpfulness: 1.7 / 5
Clarity: 1.5 / 5
Easiness: 1.9 / 5

I especially like this quote from one of his students:
"Not only is the book a better teacher, it has a better personality"

Not a very highly-rated professor, was he? Most of the students said
something on the order of "Thank God for the TA", the TA being Kyle
Champley.

Remember, Granny Inane, it was *you* who dragged your personal life
into Usenet like an attention whore... if you don't like what others
are saying about it, keep it to yourself. And no one is keeping you
here, there's the door if you don't like it. Those are the rules you
and your stauker pals made for Emmett, right? Those are the rules you
and your stauker pals used to justify your continued harassment of
Emmett, right?

They're your rules. Live with 'em.

<snicker>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 21, 2014, 1:20:01 PM9/21/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Mr.Smartypants (aka Ron 'Hemorrhoid Hammer' Hamilton of Medicine Hat,
Alberta, Canada), in
<news:15afdba0-8b81-415d...@googlegroups.com> did
"little prick that thinks he is almighty" LOL

You fucking illiterate moron. Where'd you get your degree, out of a
Cracker Jack box that you picked out of the dumpster as you were
looking for your supper?

Gawds, after 50 years of spending money to get degrees, going through
years and years of higher education, spending all those decades
teaching others and maintaining your knowledge base to remain current,
it must suck for you to know that it all culminated in your highest
achievement to date, Robbie Retard... that being your lamely crowing
on Usenet about how you know the difference between "its" and "it's".
Too bad you still haven't figured out "lets" and "let's" yet, you
senile shit-for-brains.

Cowardly snipping noted, and restored to maintain contextual
ass-kicking of two utter retards:

>> It is incorrect, you fucking demode moron. It is as incorrect as
>> referring to automobiles as "horseless carriages". It was a term
>> co-opted from the Spanish language by US opponents of the drug in the
>> early 20th century to try to make it sound foreign and therefore
>> dangerous.
>>
>> So you yet again provide an example of your antiquated and utterly
>> useless knowledge base. You're akin to a medical reference book that
>> still lists tuberculosis as "consumption", paralysis due to stroke as
>> "apoplexy", appendicitis as "cramp colic", syphilis as "french pox",
>> and whooping cough as "chin cough".
>>
>> You're old, out of date, way behind the times and you've dragged
>> society down for far too long with your stupidity, retardation and
>> outmoded thinking. Especially so given that you were supposedly a
>> teacher.
>>
>> You should just STFU and resign yourself to sipping prune juice in a
>> rocking chair until such time as you decompose sufficiently to be
>> carted away and thrown on the trash heap along with your anachronistic
>> terms, beliefs and knowledge.
>>
>> You illiterate fucking moron.
>>
>> <snicker>

SPNAK!

> The dictionary reference I provided said "Also marihuana". What
> part of that isn't seeping in to your druggie brain?

Awww, moRon Hamilton tries his "I seen it on duh intertubes, so it got
ta be duh troof!" tactic.

That "Also marihuana" misspelling is linked back to the correct
spelling, so utterly brain-dead snotfucks such as yourself can at
least have a snowball's chance in hell of finding the word in the
dictionary when you hunt-and-peck in your misspelled queries.

Merely because a website lists a common misspelling because Canada has
retarded politicians that are the laughing stock of the entire world,
doesn't legitimize the misspelling, you decrepit halfwitted tardlick.

If it's a legitimate and current spelling, rather than a deprecated
misspelling brought about by utter retards from the early 20th century
who weren't educated enough to spell properly, then why are your
politicians changing to the correct spelling in subsequent
legislation, moRon, you gormless fuckspittle turdling?

<snicker>

[...]

Bill Jillians

Sep 21, 2014, 1:17:26 PM9/21/14
In message <lvmr7k$ga7$1...@dont-email.me>, idlehands
Well he led you into rec.nude didn't he ? You wouldn't have gone if he
wasn't there already.

Do you enjoy being his little lap dog then ?

--
Bill Jillians

Bill Jillians

Sep 21, 2014, 1:22:28 PM9/21/14
In message <d60feb47-2f82-446b...@googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> writes
What the hell is a wannabe super netcop-netnanny when it is at home
then?

Individuals ? Is that what you call us ? What ever happened to your
TWPC then ?
--
Bill Jillians

Bill Jillians

Sep 21, 2014, 1:26:04 PM9/21/14
In message <87e538ef-0eb8-4f7c...@googlegroups.com>,
Thanks for that Ron.

--
Bill Jillians

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 21, 2014, 2:06:36 PM9/21/14
I should have phrased it better. I was referring to the people who deal with you fucknozzles (you know who you are) as individuals.

You are still a member in good standing of the TWPC.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 21, 2014, 2:25:00 PM9/21/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Mr.Smartypants (aka Ron 'Hemorrhoid Hammer' Hamilton of Medicine Hat,
Alberta, Canada), in
<news:87e538ef-0eb8-4f7c...@googlegroups.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

And you answer to 'moron', moRon Hamilton.

Doh!

<snicker>

>> And you answer to Ron Hamilton.
>>
>> I guess we know each other then.

> I guess so. My mail gets addressed to Ron Hamilton
> and your's is addressed to Mr. Chicken Fucker.

"your's is" LOL

You fucking illiterate moRon.

I expect Robbie Retard to be all over your display of illiteracy and
retardation like a fly on shit. For him to do otherwise will show that
he's just a hypocritical grammar laming little bitchlet kook.

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 21, 2014, 2:29:27 PM9/21/14
ooooooh....I made a mistake. Call the cops!

Does Chicken Fucker's nose feel good when it's stuffed in your ass?

idlehands

Sep 21, 2014, 2:33:18 PM9/21/14
Bill Jillians wrote:
> In message <lvmr7k$ga7$1...@dont-email.me>, idlehands
> <hide...@nospam.h.invalid> writes

<CHOP>

>> Dream on chicken fucker, dream on. Not sure how you dream this
>> fucking shit up other then your sense of entitlement and fucked up
>> idea that you rule the Usenet world
>>
>> So keep dreaming you outerfilthing piece of shit, you can't do
>> anything else
>
> Well he led you into rec.nude didn't he ? You wouldn't have gone if
> he wasn't there already.
>
> Do you enjoy being his little lap dog then ?

I was there when your little fuck buddy binky came in and tried to play net
nanny you fucknozzle. You think you know it all you lying outerfilthing
piece of shit

If anyone is the fucking little yappy poodle it's you chicken fucker, always
yapping and never knowing why.

So fuck off you ignorant asshole, and take that leg humping fucking waste of
skin apprentice with you shithead.

%

Sep 21, 2014, 2:47:17 PM9/21/14
hi rerun

Sep 21, 2014, 3:18:20 PM9/21/14
In message <lvn5li$tfe$1...@dont-email.me>, idlehands
<hide...@nospam.h.invalid> writes
My .... what a cute little doggie !

Can you roll over. C'mon boy ... roll over.

Now ... PLAY DEAD.

Good dog.

--

bill is man. you: are not. :|
mikeythearchangel <msta...@live.com.au>

Sep 21, 2014, 3:20:07 PM9/21/14
In message <81b0352b-a57f-45f6...@googlegroups.com>,
I don't think you know WHAT you are saying anymore.

--

bill is man. you: are not. :|
mikeythearchangel <msta...@live.com.au>

idlehands

Sep 21, 2014, 4:02:50 PM9/21/14
Awwww isn't this cute, the chicken fucker now thinks he is a dog trainer,
well I guess he needs some kind of goal in his sad pathetic fucking excuse
for a "life"

Too bad the only thing he has trained is that fucking waste of skin, wasn't
really a challenge since he will leg hump the first person who said a kind
word to him. He continues to hump the chicken fucker's leg despite all the
abuse he heaps on binky.

Outerfilthing asshole

%

Sep 21, 2014, 4:34:13 PM9/21/14
did your dad like to get drunk

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 21, 2014, 5:09:15 PM9/21/14
You can never comprehend what anyone is saying.

Sep 22, 2014, 5:28:18 AM9/22/14
In message <cc06061d-f17b-4ac8...@googlegroups.com>,
That is because you are descending into nonsense and gibberish.

Yads is going to look like William Shakespeare compared to you pretty
soon.

Sep 22, 2014, 5:32:06 AM9/22/14
In message <lvnatd$58r$1...@dont-email.me>, idlehands
<hide...@nospam.h.invalid> writes
That's right boy .... Growl.

Good Dog.

We might have to get your teeth fixed ... can't see you gumming anyone
to death.

<snicker>

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 22, 2014, 9:17:10 AM9/22/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Mr.Smartypants (aka Ron 'Hemorrhoid Hammer' Hamilton of 2154 Hawke
Crescent NE, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada), in
<news:2ecec6be-a89e-4b97...@googlegroups.com> did
thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

> On Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:25:00 PM UTC-6,
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>>
>> Mr.Smartypants (aka Ron 'Hemorrhoid Hammer' Hamilton of
>> 2154 Hawke Crescent NE, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada), in
>> <news:87e538ef-0eb8-4f7c...@googlegroups.com> did
>> thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

>>> On Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:18:53 AM UTC-6,

>> And you answer to 'moron', moRon Hamilton.
>>
>> Doh!
>>
>> <snicker>

>>> I guess so. My mail gets addressed to Ron Hamilton
>>> and your's is addressed to Mr. Chicken Fucker.

>> "your's is" LOL
>>
>> You fucking illiterate moRon.
>>
>> I expect Robbie Retard to be all over your display of illiteracy and
>> retardation like a fly on shit. For him to do otherwise will show that
>> he's just a hypocritical grammar laming little bitchlet kook.
>>
>> <snicker>

> ooooooh....I made a mistake. Call the cops!

You did more than just make a mistake, moRon... you delegitimized
Robbie Retard's entire raison d'etre by highlighting his hypocritical
stance as regards whom he considers to be an illiterate fucking idiot.

He (and you) have fucked up far more often than anyone else in the
grammar department lately.

The cognitive dissonance of Robbie Retard k'laming everyone else to be
illiterate fucking morons whilst he's fucking up more than anyone else
must be driving him mad.

<snicker>

> Does Chicken Fucker's nose feel good when it's stuffed in your ass?

You keep kicking at your closet door that hard and one day your
unwitting beard wife might hear it and get curious as to just what it
is you do in your closet all day.

And you wouldn't want her to get stampeded by chickens, sheep, men in
assless chaps and gerbils when she opens your closet door, now would
you?

Lamey

Sep 22, 2014, 10:11:42 AM9/22/14

Cap'n Neal Warren

Sep 22, 2014, 10:25:58 AM9/22/14
Lamey <la...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
> chickens, sheep, men in assless chaps

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/lamey$20eaks

Lamey

Sep 22, 2014, 11:03:59 AM9/22/14
On 22 Sep 2014 14:25:58 GMT, "Cap'n Neal Warren" <ca...@nomail.invalid>
wrote:
Hi obsesso, I see I still live in your head rent free.

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 22, 2014, 11:27:30 AM9/22/14
"k'laming"? you fuckin' retard.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 22, 2014, 11:41:37 AM9/22/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Chimpy D. PickleTickler the Gay Retarded Drug-Addicted Chimp, wearing
his little organ grinder monkey hat and riding his picklecycle (aka
Checkmate, aka Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon), in
<news:MPG.2e89902b5...@news.alt.net> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again on Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 02:48:01
-0700:

At 2:48 AM, Chimpy decides to display his retardation and obsession
with the guy who has kicked his cowardly ass up one side of Usenet and
down the other. Several times. LOL

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
> reading posts by Checkmate, because when he's not displaying
> his utter retardation, he's pissing on dudes.

Chimpy loves peeing on guys... he's admitted it:

He's gay like that.

<snicker>

> First check out what AngloSaxon said:

>>> you little prick that thinks he is almighty.

>> "who". Not "that".

Doh! Robbie Retard fucks up again. I think this guy must be lying
about having been a teacher at 4 different colleges. In reality, he
was probably just a perpetual student in special-needs programs. For
50 years.

<snicker>

> A prick is an object, not a person, so if you take that statement
> literally, it's "that".

Chimpy yet again displays why he's the Gay _Retarded_ Drug-Addicted
Chimp by demonstrating his inability to suss the topic of discussion
in the sentence above.

He was discussing and attempting in his own retarded way to describe
me, Chimpy, which would make it "who", not "that".

Perhaps if you dropped the Fistful of Gerbils, pulled your boyfriend's
cock out of your mouth so you could breathe, stopped huffing nitrous
oxide and snorting crushed up Norco, started popping your
Xanax-A-Minute to control your raging psychosis, and went to sleep at
a reasonable hour, you'd not be so utterly retarded.

<snicker>

--

FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID: <feb093af883d0bf2...@dizum.com>
MID: <ab050c692202f7d9...@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$1...@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$2...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$4...@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$5...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$3...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$1...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$3...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <76b587bf03232be2...@dizum.com>
MID: <d1590e1490afb949...@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$2...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$2...@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$9...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <13de9e018d33aa5c...@dizum.com>
MID: <ddfe5035129d525f...@dizum.com>
MID: <8352c247386df605...@dizum.com>
MID: <863c1b2a4221005e...@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <37fb49820eaf36d0...@dizum.com>
MID: <13badb999438389e...@dizum.com>
MID: <2ce704d96dbf41ca...@dizum.com>
MID: <f9b10e223db85839...@dizum.com>
MID: <184091e3de3a1009...@dizum.com>
MID: <ee740ba6bc409af0...@dizum.com>
MID: <d1d62217afbcbf98...@dizum.com>
MID: <ac96244a69bc75dd...@dizum.com>
MID: <9f02c35ef6d67ac0...@dizum.com>
MID: <3e4b3a8bb953839b...@dizum.com>
MID: <9ec2ad3439122a90...@dizum.com>
MID: <761ef52f7fc54d46...@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$6...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <31e4747ee7179064...@dizum.com>

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
MID: <MPG.2a5ec5516...@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"Brag about it to my dick."
"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <6qft9a....@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$4...@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$5...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <97bfaeca4f3abe27...@dizum.com>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$5...@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$2...@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <b068d280517a2d6c...@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <afe97a65ff77e738...@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID: <9d7e6e672aa61c16...@dizum.com>
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL

Checkmate wrote of his "unhappy childhood experiences" (Chimpy's
words) of receiving "belly-rubbing faggoty bum-stuffing" (Chimpy's
words) from his "belly-rubbing, bum-stuffing drunkard daddy" (Chimpy's
words), and what his "belly-rubbing horndog homodaddy" (Chimpy's
words) "did to his asshole... like turn it inside-out" (Chimpy's
words), an experience that was like "trying to stuff the toothpaste
back into the tube" (Chimpy's words) which caused him to become the
"poor pathetic bum-stuffed son of a drunken faggot" (Chimpy's words)
who propositions guys with lines like "I'd like to tickle his ass"
(Chimpy's words), "My penis will spit in your face." (Chimpy's words)
and "He could do us both at the same time." (Chimpy's words).

One must wonder if his father realizes "the monster he created when he
was butt-fucking his own son?" (Chimpy's words) because "this isn't
something a normal person dreams up" (Chimpy's words), "this is
something that obviously happened" (Chimpy's words), because "nobody
plucks those kind of details out of thin air" (Chimpy's words), so it
had to be his "own personal experience" (Chimpy's words).
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 22, 2014, 3:17:14 PM9/22/14
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Mr.Smartypants (aka Ron 'Hemorrhoid Hammer' Hamilton of 2154 Hawke
Crescent NE, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada), in
<news:40445375-09c9-4f6d...@googlegroups.com> did
No answer... I guess Ron Hamilton of 2154 Hawke Crescent NE, Medicine
Hat, Alberta, Canada *wants* his wife Laurie to find out he's a
closeted poof who can't stop thinking about male genitalia and gay
sex.

One must wonder what moRon will do when he's the laughingstock of his
own wife and children, when they're too embarrassed by him to be seen
with him?

Have you called the police yet, moRon?

<snicker>

> "k'laming"? you fuckin' retard.

Awww, moRon Hamilton is too fucking stupid to recognize an
AUK-specific colloquialism... don't worry, moRon the reTard, you'll
soon know all the AUK-specific terms as they're used to kick your
kooky ass.

Lamey

Sep 22, 2014, 5:28:04 PM9/22/14
On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:41:37 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

> boyfriend's
>cock

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 22, 2014, 5:30:43 PM9/22/14
You are an incredibly stupid man. Even Chicken Fucker admitted it was the WRONG address.

%

Sep 22, 2014, 6:19:53 PM9/22/14
but it's not so you're outed

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 22, 2014, 6:26:36 PM9/22/14
It surprises me that I'm saying this but Chicken Fucker is smarter than you and the druggie FNVW.

%

Sep 22, 2014, 6:44:26 PM9/22/14
you're still outed

Checkmate

Sep 22, 2014, 7:38:23 PM9/22/14
Checkmate!

First check out what Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus said:

> He was discussing and attempting in his own retarded way to describe
> me, Chimpy, which would make it "who", not "that".

I'll take that as your admission that you're a prick. Since the
discussion was about you, "that" would be the correct word, prick.

--
Checkmate

http://tinyurl.com/BushTheHero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_cS_iQ-w0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWWcx3vUSww&index=4
&list=PLB4y9OFmPnJaJ5221wrfl6XoQqHSlTXnZ

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright ᅵ 2014
all rights reserved

"The Man Who Destroyed Fakey and Made Him Have a Total Meltdown"

"I don't have narcissism, I *earned* my right to look down upon others."
-Fakey Message-ID: <16dfbb9fba6cc912...@dizum.com>

"I keep telling you, I'm straight."
-Fakey Message-ID: <a2a92134fb8dafde...@dizum.com>

"My... my dad would get drunk... really, really drunk. And he'd smoke
a lot of pot. When he'd take off his shirt and start rubbing his belly
with his hand, I knew what that meant. I would usually try going
outside to get away from him, but we lived out in the middle of
nowhere, there was no getting away from him, there was nowhere to go"

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 22, 2014, 10:09:12 PM9/22/14

<news:MPG.2e8a52ce9...@news.alt.net> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
> reading posts by Checkmate, because when he's not proving
> himself to be retarded, he enjoys piddling on guys:

Chimpy loves peeing on guys... he's admitted it:

He's gay like that.

<snicker>

> First check out what Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
> Emeritus said:

>> He was discussing and attempting in his own retarded way to describe
>> me, Chimpy, which would make it "who", not "that".

> I'll take that as your admission that you're a prick. Since the
> discussion was about you, "that" would be the correct word, prick.

"that" LOL

You illiterate fucking moron.
You'll note that every time Chimpy's been challenged to refute or deny
his self-described "unhappy childhood taking his belly-rubbing
homodaddy's dick up his ass" (Chimpy's words), Chimpy's declined,
because he knows he was, is and forever shall be the "poor pathetic
bum-stuffed son of a drunken faggot" (Chimpy's words).

Sep 22, 2014, 11:17:27 PM9/22/14
In message <YfGdnX3pQtgfPb3J...@giganews.com>, %
<per...@gmail.com> writes
<snip sig>

>> You are an incredibly stupid man. Even Chicken Fucker admitted it was
>> the WRONG address.
>
>but it's not so you're outed

Awww ... he's lying to try and cover up.

Looks like the address is confirmed as well.

Sep 22, 2014, 11:25:34 PM9/22/14
In message <Z3Kw$nXZ6R...@btinternet.com>, "<p>sychotic <c>hicken"
<Bi...@btinternet.com> writes
>In message <lvj5lo$ii9$1...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes
>>On 9/19/2014 11:00 PM, <p>sychotic <c>hicken wrote:
>>> In message <lvima4$ii9$8...@speranza.aioe.org>, Rob <n...@for.you> writes

>>> Didn't you realise Rob? ... your friend Ron Hamilton associates with
>>> female cannibals over in rec.nude.
>>
>>Yeah, I read that bullshit.
>>I was referring to "cannabilising" that the fucking illiterate
>>imbecile was talking about.
>>But I understand that for such a dreadful idiot, simpleton and
>>illiterate piece of shit like
>>you, my question about marihuana (cannabis) was totally impossible to get.
>>it just flew over your square head.
>>

>Rob ... why is Ron Hamilton over in "sick sick" newsgroup rec.nude
>mixing with the female cannibals (femcans) and their male food
>(longpigs) ?

He's your friend and you support him Rob .... do you support
Cannibalisation as well then? (That's not smoking pot .... that is
eating another human being seeing as you don't seem to know).

%

Sep 22, 2014, 11:36:51 PM9/22/14
hi bill

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Sep 23, 2014, 12:38:39 AM9/23/14

<news:95aad3c6-d2b1-4dc5...@googlegroups.com> did
> You are an incredibly stupid man. Even Chicken Fucker
> admitted it was the WRONG address.

That's what every kook says, even the kook in my .sig said it, *after*
it was confirmed that he was a single-wide trailer dwelling pissbum.
In fact, he's so embarrassed by his failure of a life that he denies
who he is to this day, but everyone knows it's him... he's stupid
enough to have admitted it. He's not very bright, being a high school
dropout drug addict and all. LOL

incredibly stupid man, can't see that. And your bleating about running
to the police and filing kooksoots when that address was mentioned
leads one to believe it's the correct address.

We'll know soon enough whether we've got the right name, address,
wife, neighbors, friends, coworkers and family.

Are you ready, moRon? You've steeled yourself for the inevitable?
You've removed all razor blades, bleach, firearms and potentially
lethal drugs from your hovel? You've updated your will and saved
enough money to afford having to move to a new town out of
embarrassment? You've told your wife to expect a new life in a new
town under a new name?

I just want to be absolutely sure you've properly prepared for the
utter havoc that is about to consume your life... so you can't k'lame
that you weren't prepared.

Don't say you weren't warned. No whining once we're underway. That
just leads to raucous laughter directed toward you. And don't think
you can just slink away quietly, either. This doesn't end until you
write the following words:

"I, Ron Hamilton of Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada, am a gay sex
obsessed retarded spankard kook. While there is nothing I can do about
my obsession because I'm gay like that, I offer my groveling apology
to everyone for my being such a retarded spankard kook."
It is loading more messages.