The lovely word of the Ice District Corporation....

Idlehands

Feb 10, 2024, 10:45:26 PMFeb 10
The Ice District Corporation, a division of the Oilers Entertainment
District aka The Oilers is taking the Boyle Street Coop to court in an
attempt to get out of a 5 million dollar donation:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/katz-group-launches-court-battle-with-edmonton-homeless-organization-over-5-million-donation-1.7109439

I have no idea why they would risk the name Oilers for an amount Katz
could probably find in the basement sofa.

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw
Message has been deleted

%

Feb 11, 2024, 9:32:46 AMFeb 11
Whatshername? wrote:
> Let me start threads because you don't attract the attention like I can.
> It's a natural gift I have and I don't expect you to understand me because you don't know the live version.
>
> I am a freaking magnet..

stfu you stupid cunt

Idlehands

Feb 11, 2024, 1:58:38 PMFeb 11
On 2024-02-11 6:44 a.m., Whatshername? wrote:
> On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 8:45:26 PM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
> Let me start threads because you don't attract the attention like I can.
> It's a natural gift I have and I don't expect you to understand me because you don't know the live version.
>
> I am a freaking magnet..

You're a freaking lunatic with delusions of grandeur and usefulness.

I would rather not be associated with a known loon and adulterer but
thanks anyway.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Feb 11, 2024, 2:54:00 PMFeb 11
Whatshername? wrote:
> Kerry was there.. he is a worst adult er because he knew who he was
>
> I am completely innocent
>
> Stop the Cabal/There is a Cartel

are you having a happy day
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

%

Feb 11, 2024, 3:16:15 PMFeb 11
Whatshername? wrote:
> Idle chit chat doesn't interest me bye

yea but you didn't answer me

%

Feb 11, 2024, 3:16:44 PMFeb 11
Whatshername? wrote:
> On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 8:45:26 PM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
> Why make a post about this on the newsgroup? I am all anyone is interested in..

idle chit chat

%

Feb 11, 2024, 3:17:06 PMFeb 11
Whatshername? wrote:
> On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 8:45:26 PM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
> All your crime scenes are set in a basement.

idle chit chat

Idlehands

Feb 11, 2024, 4:40:51 PMFeb 11
On 2024-02-11 12:49 p.m., Whatshername? wrote:
> On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 11:58:38 AM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
> Your thread fell flat.. not one responsed over night .. I always get feedback.. too much in fact
>
> So based on that simple observation your motive is jealousy. But it was criminal and the Camrose City Police have identified Kerry.. so
>
> Angela Chatwin isn't innocent

I only see you responding and you drag your fucking bullshit in as well.
Roll on Feb 22, kick this trash to the curb where it belongs.

Whatshername?

Feb 11, 2024, 8:16:44 PMFeb 11
It's all true. ANGLEA Kerry told anyone who would listen you were a drunk
He asked me to go to back to Montreal with him.. but I said no. Angela, he doesn't love you. That much was painfully obvious ..he loves Dave Yaddallee 💙

Idlehands

Feb 11, 2024, 9:56:30 PMFeb 11
On 2024-02-11 6:16 p.m., Whatshername? wrote:
> On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 2:40:51 PM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
<CHOP>

> It's all true. ANGLEA Kerry told anyone who would listen you were a drunk
> He asked me to go to back to Montreal with him.. but I said no. Angela, he doesn't love you. That much was painfully obvious ..he loves Dave Yaddallee 💙

Perhaps you should tell Angela you fucking loon?

Or fuck off and take your bullshit elsewhere?

Rob

Feb 11, 2024, 10:02:28 PMFeb 11
On 11-Feb-24 12:49:27 , Whatshername? wrote:

> Your thread fell flat.. not one responsed over night ..

"responsed"?
A fucking brainless yokel from a fucking middle of nowhere
has once again shown her illiteracy and stupidity.

Whatshername?

Feb 11, 2024, 10:23:41 PMFeb 11
It's not bullshit ..its the truth. Kerry told anyone who would listen she was a drunk. He told me.. my friends and my penpals

Whatshername?

Feb 11, 2024, 10:24:57 PMFeb 11
Angie.. I don't want your man.. but I do what the the truth

I know you want to kill me.. so that's why I had to name you ..

Idlehands

Feb 11, 2024, 10:29:08 PMFeb 11
You have no friends, or penpals, just this stupid story that changes by
the minute and is nothing but nonsense.

11 days and counting.

Idlehands

Feb 11, 2024, 10:30:06 PMFeb 11
Everyone is "Angie" or "Kerry", give it a rest for once.

Sheesh.

%

Feb 11, 2024, 11:19:18 PMFeb 11
Whatshername? wrote:
> On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 7:56:30 PM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
>> On 2024-02-11 6:16 p.m., Whatshername? wrote:
>>> On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 2:40:51 PM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
>> <CHOP>
>>>

>>> It's all true. ANGLEA Kerry told anyone who would listen you were a drunk
>>> He asked me to go to back to Montreal with him.. but I said no. Angela, he doesn't love you. That much was painfully obvious ..he loves Dave Yaddallee 💙
>> Perhaps you should tell Angela you fucking loon?
>>
>> Or fuck off and take your bullshit elsewhere?
>> --
>> Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
>>
>> George Bernard Shaw
>

> It's not bullshit ..its the truth. Kerry told anyone who would listen she was a drunk. He told me.. my friends and my penpals

what penpals

RCIC

Feb 12, 2024, 12:28:13 PMFeb 12
In ten days, DarDar will be blocked from posting to usenet, unless she
gets an Altopia account!

Whatshername?

Feb 13, 2024, 6:49:15 AMFeb 13
I won't use a paid service..

Email address and phone calls to the bookstore and Yaddallee will keep them away

Whatshername?

Feb 13, 2024, 6:50:37 AMFeb 13
On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 10:28:13 AM UTC-7, RCIC wrote:
I called Chris Caputo

He didn't want to make Kerry mad..

Coward Chris

Idlehands

Feb 13, 2024, 8:48:08 AMFeb 13
On 2024-02-13 4:50 a.m., Whatshername? wrote:
> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 10:28:13 AM UTC-7, RCIC wrote:
<CHOP>

9 days left.....

%

Feb 13, 2024, 10:03:11 AMFeb 13
Idlehands wrote:
> On 2024-02-13 4:50 a.m., Whatshername? wrote:
>> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 10:28:13 AM UTC-7, RCIC wrote:
> <CHOP>
>
> 9 days left.....

then i'm going to set up a new server for her

Erter Terte

Feb 13, 2024, 10:27:00 AMFeb 13
In article <KcacnRtFCqU5GVb4...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com says...

> Idlehands wrote:
> > On 2024-02-13 4:50 a.m., Darlene socked up as Whatshername? wrote:
> >> On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 10:28:13 AM UTC-7, RCIC wrote:
> > <CHOP>
> >
> > 9 days left.....
> >
> then i'm going to set up a new server for her

You're as stupid as Darlene is, assworm, you'll fail
at that too.

%

Feb 13, 2024, 10:34:35 AMFeb 13
i hope so i hope i'm everything you hate

The Doctor

Feb 13, 2024, 10:38:17 AMFeb 13
In article <KcacnRtFCqU5GVb4...@giganews.com>,
Can I join you?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

The Doctor

Feb 13, 2024, 10:38:51 AMFeb 13
In article <QZ6dndGPF7WdEVb4...@giganews.com>,
haters will hate!

%

Feb 13, 2024, 10:43:54 AMFeb 13
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <KcacnRtFCqU5GVb4...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:
>>> <CHOP>
>>>
>>> 9 days left.....
>>>
>> then i'm going to set up a new server for her
>
> Can I join you?

as soon as you pull your nose out of my ass, binky

%

Feb 13, 2024, 10:44:35 AMFeb 13
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <QZ6dndGPF7WdEVb4...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Erter Terte wrote:
>>> In article <KcacnRtFCqU5GVb4...@giganews.com>,
>> purse...@gmail.com says...

>>> You're as stupid as Darlene is, assworm, you'll fail
>>> at that too.
>>>
>> i hope so i hope i'm everything you hate
>
> haters will hate!

slurpers will slurp

%

Feb 13, 2024, 11:02:20 AMFeb 13
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <KcacnRtFCqU5GVb4...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:
>>> <CHOP>
>>>
>>> 9 days left.....
>>>
>> then i'm going to set up a new server for her
>
> Can I join you?

sorry i'm only into women

%

Feb 13, 2024, 11:04:12 AMFeb 13
but then there's % ,
who will always be great

The Doctor

Feb 13, 2024, 5:57:53 PMFeb 13
In article <D3SdnZsUvK4dD1b4...@giganews.com>,
Usually I am as well.

The Doctor

Feb 13, 2024, 5:58:19 PMFeb 13
In article <D3SdnZoUvK5vD1b4...@giganews.com>,
False % vs true % !

Idlehands

Feb 13, 2024, 8:35:23 PMFeb 13
On 2024-02-13 8:38 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <KcacnRtFCqU5GVb4...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:
>>> <CHOP>
>>>
>>> 9 days left.....
>>>
>> then i'm going to set up a new server for her
>
> Can I join you?

Binky throws in the towel on his own useless server, big surprise.

Idlehands

Feb 13, 2024, 8:35:52 PMFeb 13
On 2024-02-13 3:57 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <D3SdnZsUvK4dD1b4...@giganews.com>,
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> Can I join you?