NO GROSVENOR Posting ! Frank Arthur=alias Grosvenor=Gay Ken McVay=Steve Horn?

Frank Arthur[ZYD]

May 7, 2009, 9:12:20 AM5/7/09
NO GROSVENOR Posting ! Frank Arthur=alias Grosvenor=Gay Ken McVay

Frank Arthur=alias Grosvenor=Gay Ken McVay the fraud
who changes names every 3 minutes.

Yep, I am Frank Arthur = also using alias Grosvomit =
often alias Gay Ken McVay.

I am the filthy fraud who changes names every 3 minutes,
because I am truly certifiably insane.
I am so insane I claim that all my critics are a grosvenor!

Frank Arthur [that is me] sometimes I post using Bellsouth Internet
Group,except when I post using remailers, anonymously, to confuse
people.

I am the fraud Grosvomit [again me] and I often use anonymous
remailers.
As Grosvomit, or Frank Arthur, or Ken McVay I often post to
alt.homosexual -just to satisfy my need!

The genuine Grosvenor has not posted for years, so I stole his name to
annoy him, and also readers!

Many people believe that I am really gay Ken McVay the disgusting
pervert fag from Nanaimo Canada doing all the posting, now that my
ZYD benefactors stopped financing all the BS and my one person
web business.

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:32:43 GMT, Venceremos2
<Vence...@roc.usenetexchange.com> wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2007 12:28:25 -0400, "Frank Arthur" <A...@Arthurian.com>
wrote:

Frank Arthur, alias Grosvomit,[me] is just another common thief.
Some are pickpockets.
Some steal cars. Some steal groceries.
This human turd steals names.

Here are some of my names -
Arthur Franks,Ernst Zundholz,Yitzak Goldstein,KenOyVeigh,
Frank Arthur,Ariadne,Boris,Bruno,DesiCohen,Flavia13,
Firestone@hemisphere,GeorgesFirestein,HansMueller,
GayMcvay,PanPiotr,RiainBartoski,VictorArcurius,
KenMcvaySOBC Ad infinitum.

All from Frank Arthur alias Edmond Grosvomit the fraud
There is no real person named Grosvomit, just me.

On Wed, 02 May 2007 17:02:32 GMT, KenOyVeigh
<KenOy...@roc.usenetexchange.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:10:00 -0400, "Frank Arthur" <A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:

>Edmond Grosvomit still reeks of fraudulent names-Arthur Franks today?
>Then a continuous list of faked names again.
>Trust that idiot?

>From all the postings from Frank Arthur, with all the aliases, it seems that
>you must be the Grosvomit, nicht wahr?

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:45:29 -0400, "Frank Arthur" <A...@Arthurian.com>
wrote:

The poster using Frank Arthur is a fraud.[me]

I am the legitimate Frank Arthur and I did not post to this newsgroup.

I am either insane, or just another ZYD liar, since I have constantly
been posting to this, and other newsgroups!!

The pervert who used my name is a person of no honor.
He is known as Grosvomit from Canada

There have never been any postings by anyone named Grosvomit,
just piles of articles by me, Frank Arthur.

The way to know if I am the legitimate Frank Arthur it will show on
the gray tab:

There are no gray tabs on newsgroup articles, which proves I am a
lunatic

For the real TRUTH about ZYDS, crooks like me, visit the world
top-rated website for JEW-WATCH:
http://www.jewwatch.com

Now with more evidence coming out proving ZHID COLLABORATION
WITH NAZIS - another 51 cases besides the renowned Kastner case -
no wonder people around the world are really disliking the
Christkiller ZHIDS!!

Or, other useful websites include:
ZUNDELSITE - www.zundelsite.org
IHR - www.ihr.org
Stormfront - http://www.stormfront.org
OSTARA - www.ostara.org
PAMYAT - http://abbc.com/pamyat/index.html
Edgar J.Steele - www.ConspiracyPenPal.com
AL JAZEERA - http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
THE HOFFMAN WIRE - Dedicated to Freedom of the Press,
Investigative Reporting and Revisionist History
Subscribe: HoffmanWir...@topica.com

And here is my address as promised, so call or visit, days or nights:
FRANK H ARTHUR
378 MCDONOUGH BLVD SE
ATLANTA, GA 30315
(770) 739-6508
Map to Frankie's residence:
http://www.google.com/lochp?hl=en&tab=wl&q=
378%20MCDONOUGH%20BLVD%20SE+ATLANTA+GA+30315

or to Steve Horn - kc...@breakthru.com,
Steven Craig Horn
aka KCOM aka Caduceus
1836 NW 11th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
(405) 524-0576
sh...@spamcop.net
kc...@breakthru.com
kc...@hushmail.com
kc...@earthlink.net

KenM...@vex.net
Picture of disgusting pervert at:
http://www.protocol.gov.bc.ca/protocol/prgs/obc/1995/1995_Kenneth_McVay.jpg

Ken McVay invites callers,and visitors,to his homosexuals escorts
office: VISIT at:
#5 - 1601 - Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada, or my home at:
Apt. 3108 - 995 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
or call: 1-250-616-9431

Feel free to subscribe us to maillists for sex,
homosexuals and the like.

Kenneth McVay OBC

May 7, 2009, 12:22:06 PM5/7/09
In article <ihn505du2c4vvand2...@4ax.com>,

Frank Arthur[ZYD] <A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:
>NO GROSVENOR Posting ! Frank Arthur=alias Grosvenor=Gay Ken McVay

Oh, look! There's William Grosvenor's newsreader again!

Updated Grosvenor Legal Documents & Extortion conviction:
http://William-Grosvenor.info

--
"Irving's conclusions were completely untenable. I thought his
scholarship was sloppy and unreliable and did not meet even the

The Doctor

May 7, 2009, 5:55:18 PM5/7/09
In article <Or-dnd3S-Oszl57X...@vex.net>,

Kenneth McVay OBC <kmc...@shell.vex.net> wrote:
>In article <ihn505du2c4vvand2...@4ax.com>,
>Frank Arthur[ZYD] <A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:
>>NO GROSVENOR Posting ! Frank Arthur=alias Grosvenor=Gay Ken McVay
>
>Oh, look! There's William Grosvenor's newsreader again!
>
>Updated Grosvenor Legal Documents & Extortion conviction:
>http://William-Grosvenor.info

Grosvenor is inane!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!

Loaf of Bread

May 7, 2009, 7:25:48 PM5/7/09
On May 7, 3:55 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <Or-dnd3S-Oszl57XnZ2dnUVZ_ixi4...@vex.net>,

> Kenneth McVay OBC <kmc...@shell.vex.net> wrote:
>
> >In article <ihn505du2c4vvand26d7htmg2tos2ha...@4ax.com>,

> >Frank Arthur[ZYD] <A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:
> >>NO GROSVENOR Posting ! Frank Arthur=alias Grosvenor=Gay Ken McVay
>
> >Oh, look! There's William Grosvenor's newsreader again!
>
> >Updated Grosvenor Legal Documents & Extortion conviction:
> >http://William-Grosvenor.info
>
> Grosvenor is inane!

So are you.

Loose Cannon

Feb 13, 2024, 4:03:07 PMFeb 13
On Thu, 07 May 2009 11:22:06 -0500, kmc...@shell.vex.net (Kenneth
McVay OBC) wrote:

>In article <ihn505du2c4vvand2...@4ax.com>,
>Frank Arthur[ZYD] <A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:
>>NO GROSVENOR Posting ! Frank Arthur=alias Grosvenor=Gay Ken McVay
>
>Oh, look! There's William Grosvenor's newsreader again!
>
>Updated Grosvenor Legal Documents & Extortion conviction:
>http://William-Grosvenor.info

Thank heaven that the troll McVay isn't posting here these days. What
a lying SOB he was.