Happy Martin Luther Coon Day

Loose Cannon

Jan 15, 2024, 3:19:15 PMJan 15
As we celebrate his birthday today, here are some fun
facts you may not have known about Dr. King

1. His name wasn't Martin Luther. It was Michael. It was decided
Martin Luther had a more prominent ring to it, so he went by that. He
never legally changed his name. To this day, he lived and died as
Michael King.

2. While working on his dissertation for his doctoral degree at Boston
University, he heavily plagiarized from another author who had done
research on a subject similar to King's. As academic committee later
found that over half of King's work was plagiarized, yet would not
revoke his doctrine. King was dead by this time, and the committee
ruled that revoking the title would serve no purpose. It was also
discovered that King's famous I HAVE A DREAM speech was also not his
own. He stole it from a sermon by Archibald Carey, a popular black
preacher in the 1950's.

3. King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died)
due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country.
King accepted money from the organizations to fund his movements. In
return, King had to appoint communist leaders to run certain districts
of his SCLC (Southern Christian Leadership Conference), who then could
project their communist ideas to larger audiences. A federal judge in
the 60's ruled that the FBI files on King links to communism to remain
top-secret until 2027. Senator Jesse Helms appealed to the Supreme
Court in 1983 to release the files, so the correct bill in the Senate
to create the Martin Luther King Federal Holiday could be abolished.
He was denied.

4. One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book
in 1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with white
prostitutes. King would often use church donations to have drunken sex
parties, where he would hire two to three white prostitutes,
occasionally beating them brutally. This has also been reported by the
FBI agents who monitored King. King was married with four children.

Message has been deleted

Mary E. Riendeau SHEIN is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's circumcised shitshke vife

Jan 15, 2024, 7:12:53 PMJan 15
On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 15:19:13 -0500, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:
SEUSS! BIG surprise!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"

Peeler

Jan 16, 2024, 4:49:01 AMJan 16
On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:12:51 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Mary E. Riendeau SHEIN is
jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's circumcised shitshke vife", farted again:

> SEUSS! BIG surprise!

At least he wasn't gay, like you two flaming fags. Innit, Mary? LMAO

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

GregCarr

Jan 17, 2024, 4:20:25 PMJan 17
Vào lúc 12:19:15 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 1, 2024, Loose Cannon

The usual cut and paste lies from a sr citizen nitwit pansy who is a chronic daily liar a nym shifter and stealer and married to a fatso.

đã viết:
> As we celebrate his birthday today, here are some fun
> facts you may not have known about Dr. King
>

> 1. His name wasn't Martin Luther. It was Michael. It was decided
> Martin Luther had a more prominent ring to it, so he went by that. He
> never legally changed his name. To this day, he lived and died as
> Michael King.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/peace/1964/king/biographical/

What is Martin Luther King's original name?
MLK's name change: How Martin Luther King Jr. was born ...
Michael King
In fact, for the first years of his life, he was Michael King. And it wasn't until he was 28 that, on July 23, 1957, his birth certificate was revised. The name Michael was crossed out, next to which someone printed carefully in black ink: “Martin Luther, Jr.”Jan 15, 2019

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/01/15/story-how-michael-king-jr-became-martin-luther-king-jr/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr._authorship_issues Not quite true but yes MLK plagiarized. You the poster flunked Grade 9.

> 3. King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died)
> due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country.

They tapped his phone lines illegally common practice for the F.B.I. back then when MLK humped woman other than his wife the FBI played the tapes for his wife Coretta over the phone without saying they were the F.B.I. to cause him trouble. Rev. Abernathy in his book confirmed the extra marital sex by King. Despite all that surveillance the racist FBI never caught the ppl who bombed his house.

https://www.history.com/news/martin-luther-king-jr-fbi-j-edgar-hoover-communism MLK made several speeches denouncing Communism as being anathema to Christianity as early as the 1950's. The F.B.I. never found any proof MLK was a communist.

> 4. One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book
> in 1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with white
> prostitutes. King would often use church donations to have drunken sex
> parties, where he would hire two to three white prostitutes,
> occasionally beating them brutally. This has also been reported by the
> FBI agents who monitored King. King was married with four children.

Ralph David Abernathy did acknowledge in his 1989 autobiography, And the Walls Came Tumbling Down, that Martin Luther King engaged in extramarital affairs (evidence of which was sometimes recorded by the FBI through hotel room bugs), but he said absolutely nothing in his book about King's supposed "obsession with white prostitutes," King's using "church donations to have drunken sex parties," or King's hiring "white prostitutes and occasionally beating them brutally." In fact, Abernathy stated quite emphatically that he never knew King to have any sexual involvement with white women at all:

Much has been written in recent years about my friend's weakness for women. Had others not dealt with the matter in such detail, I might have avoided any commentary. Unfortunately, some of these commentators have told only the bare facts without suggesting the reasons why Martin might have indulged in such behavior. They have also left a false impression about the range of his activities.

Martin and I were away more often than we were at home; and while this was no excuse for extramarital relations, it was a reason. Some men are better able to bear such deprivations than others, though all of us in SCLC headquarters had our weak moments. We all understood and believed in the biblical prohibition against sex outside of marriage. It was just that he had a particularly difficult time with that temptation.

In addition to his personal vulnerability, he was also a man who attracted women, even when he didn't intend to, and attracted them in droves. Part of his appeal was his predominant role in the black community and part of it was personal. During the last ten years of his life, Martin Luther King was the most important black man in America. That fact alone endowed him with an aura of power and greatness that women found very appealing. He was a hero — the greatest hero of his age — and women are always attracted to a hero.

Advertisement:
But he also had a personal charm that ingratiated him with members of the opposite sex. He was always gracious and courteous to women, whether they were attractive to him or not. He had perfect manners. He was well educated. He was warm and friendly. He could make them laugh. He was good company, something that cannot always be said of heroes. These qualities made him even more attractive in close proximity than he was at a distance.

Then, too, Martin's own love of women was apparent in ways that could not be easily pinpointed — but which women clearly sensed, even from afar. I remember on more than one occasion sitting on a stage and having Martin turn to me to say, "Do you see that woman giving me the eye, the one in the red dress?" I wouldn't be able to pick her out at such a distance, but already she had somehow conveyed to him her attraction and he in turn had responded to it. Later I would see them talking together, as if they had known one another forever. I was always a little bewildered at how strongly and unerringly this mutual attraction operated.

A recent biography has suggested without quite saying so that Martin had affairs with white women as well as black. Such a suggestion is without foundation. I can say with the greatest confidence that he was never attracted to white women and had nothing to do with them, despite the opportunities that may have presented themselves.

Of course, J. Edgar Hoover became preoccupied with Martin's private life early in the civil rights movement, and this preoccupation was a significant factor in Hoover's pathological hatred of him and the movement he headed. Early in the game the FBI began to bug our various hotel rooms, hoping to discover our strategy but also to gather evidence that could be used against Martin personally. (Greg: Hoover had no known sex life and was a transvestite as was his main aide who also had no known sex life and was a cross dresser both fags.)

I remember in particular a stay at the Willard Hotel in Washington, where they not only put in audio receivers, but video equipment as well. Then, after collecting enough of this "evidence" to be useful, they began to distribute it to reporters, law officers, and other people in a position to hurt us. Finally, when no one would do Hoover's dirty work for him, someone in the FBI put together a tape of highly intimate moments and sent them to Martin. Unfortunately — and perhaps this was deliberate — [his wife] Coretta received the tape and played it first. But such accusations never seemed to touch her. She rose above all the petty attempts to damage their marriage by refusing to even entertain such thoughts.

A commonly circulated item about Martin Luther King that is not included in this list is the claim that King was a Republican. Such claims are based purely on speculation; King himself never expressed an affiliation with, nor endorsed candidates for, any political party, and his son, Martin Luther King III, said: "It is disingenuous to imply that my father was a Republican. He never endorsed any presidential candidate, and there is certainly no evidence that he ever even voted for a Republican."

As for the assertion that "no other public holiday in the United States honors a single individual" besides Martin Luther King Day, we note that Columbus Day (honoring explorer Christopher Columbus) is a federal holiday, as is George Washington's Birthday.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/four-things-about-king/ This post by Loose Cannon the racist and nazi is revomited forth from to time word for word over the years.

Hope y'all had a great MLK Day.

Loose Cannon

Jan 25, 2024, 3:39:24 PMJan 25
On Wed, 17 Jan 2024 13:20:24 -0800 (PST), GregCarr
<gregc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Vào lúc 12:19:15 UTC-8 ngày Th? Hai, 15 tháng 1, 2024, Loose Cannon
>
>The usual cut and paste lies from a sr citizen nitwit pansy who is a chronic daily liar a nym shifter and stealer and married to a fatso.
>
>?ã vi?t:
Despite your denials and childish name-calling, your responses PROVE
what I posted was correct. His name was Michael, he did plagairize, he
was investigated on suspicion of being communist, and he frequented
prostitutes. Thank you Greg.

%

Jan 25, 2024, 4:22:01 PMJan 25
i am not here to prove what you post is correct

GregCarr

Jan 25, 2024, 10:40:50 PMJan 25
Vào lúc 12:39:24 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 1, 2024, Loose Cannon đã viết:
(Greg: Hard to spell and use a spell checker you dunce is it. The incoherent anger of a spaz. )

he
> was investigated on suspicion of being communist, and he frequented
> prostitutes. Thank you Greg.

No you lying twit married to a fat gal. You as usual posted a bunch of lies.

%

Jan 25, 2024, 10:46:40 PMJan 25
what's wrong with hookers ,
it's the best deal around

Rob

Jan 25, 2024, 11:06:53 PMJan 25
On 25-Jan-24 20:40:49 , GregCarr wrote:

> Hard to spell and use a spell checker you dunce is it.

Hard to write a simple sentence and use punctuation marks
where they are necessary when you are a fucking illiteratewith a fourth
grade education and a 1.31 IQ, is it?

Sharx335

Jan 25, 2024, 11:15:35 PMJan 25
Most of the time they are preoccupied with organizing their next circle
jerk. That is, if they are not actually in the act of "pulling a train".

%

Jan 25, 2024, 11:56:06 PMJan 25
they're fighting over which way you will face ,
when they put you in the middle of the circle

Idlehands

Jan 26, 2024, 8:52:20 AMJan 26
On 2024-01-25 9:06 p.m., Rob wrote:
By "fourth grade" you mean 3rd time through Grade 1 I assume.

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw

GregCarr

Jan 26, 2024, 3:45:19 PMJan 26
Vào lúc 05:52:20 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 1, 2024, Idlehands đã viết:
Shaw put GOD on trial. HE did not bother to appear.

You still passing the hat at places that claim to be churches to pay your bills?

Loose Cannon

Jan 28, 2024, 6:29:16 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 26, 2024 at 3:45:19 PM UTC-5, GregCarr wrote:
> Vào lúc 05:52:20 UTC-8 ngày Th? Sáu, 26 tháng 1, 2024, Idlehands dã vi?t:
Are you still singing cabaret? https://postimg.cc/vgkdCGTL

GregCarr

Jan 31, 2024, 9:30:56 PMJan 31
Vào lúc 15:29:16 UTC-8 ngày Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 1, 2024, Loose Cannon đã viết:
You still with that fat hausfrau?