Why Do Tyler Argue And Mike Poirier And That According To Daryl "gay" Surrey, BC Businessman All Have Private Investigators Licenses Or Have Taken Private Security Courses? Why Are All 3 linked To H.A.M.C.? 438 11 Ave SE, #500 Calgary AB.

GregCarr

Feb 4, 2024, 2:11:59 AMFeb 4
Tard Taylor Argue is good at one thing, waving a red flag. After easy due dilligence we learn his Victoria office is a mailbox drop and his Whitehorse office is a condo. Taylor Argue is a conman, and a poor one.

https://www.westbridgecanada.com/
His office in Calgary in reality belongs to https://retraincanada.com/. They draw government funding.

Taylor Argue holds a fire PI license, and most recently has been peddling his blockchain genius. This rubbish came as a result of his claim of running a 'risk management' company in Calgary. I told Taylor Argue that only an idiot would stand beside the out in bad Damiano Dipopolo, let alone be a paid off lying whoredog PoS for him. That is some real risk if a fraction of many rumours are true.

Tyler Argue was hired by Paladin briefly in 2021. His stab at blockchain was 2022. His education is community college.
I sincerely hope this message finds you well. My name is Tyler Argue, and I am President & CEO of a risk management consulting firm based in Calgary, Alberta. I am contacting you regarding a matter concerning Mr. Damiano DiPopolo.

Mr. DiPopolo, formerly associated with a motorcycle club, has embarked on a significant life transition. He has made a conscious decision to disassociate from his past affiliations and is earnestly working towards integrating into society as a constructive and responsible family man. This transformation, as you can imagine, necessitates the severance of ties with certain aspects of his previous life, particularly those within the motorcycle club community.

In our role as a risk management consultant, part of our responsibility is to assist Mr. DiPopolo in mitigating any potential threats or challenges that may arise from his former associations. A key aspect of this process involves addressing public perceptions shaped by past media coverage, and monitoring active threats against him or his family. It has come to our attention that several articles, some of which may have been published by yourself, or other journalists, are impacting his efforts to reintegrate.

Given the sensitivity and importance of this matter, I am reaching out to discuss the possibility of re-evaluating this content. I understand the complexities involved in requests of this nature and am open to engage in a professional dialogue about how we might address these articles in a manner that respects journalistic integrity while supporting Mr. DiPopolo's efforts to reform and contribute positively to society.

Would you be open to a conversation regarding this matter? Your cooperation and understanding iwould be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for considering. I look forward to the possibility of a constructive dialogue.

Sincerely,

Tyler

Tyler Argue, CCFI-C
President & CEO
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest

https://www.gangsterismout.com/2024/

A check of his company webpage and Google searching the addresses is sketchy aka odd.

https://www.westbridgecanada.com/about-us

TERRITORIES

4920 54 Ave, #102
Yellowknife, NT
X1A 1H7

+1 800 478 5809

in...@westbridgecanada.com

PRAIRIES

438 11 Ave SE, #500
Calgary AB
T2G 0Y4

+1 800 478 5809

Empowering tomorrow. Protecting today.

Twitter
LinkedIn
==================

rentmidwest.com
The Executive Apartments
4920 54 Avenue, Yellowknife NT X1A 1H7

Lodging
Naoka Inn
4920 54 Ave # 102, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories X1A 1H7

https://www.google.ca/search?q=%23102+4920+54+Ave+NWT&sca_esv=ed897b2776f2f88d&sxsrf=ACQVn08vmZu0larQ6R15IuRqhE3iaGRpMA%3A1707029255144&source=hp&ei=BzO_ZeXmBo_W0PEP9qy3oAQ&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZb9BF84MhNoajUovoB1vFfkBMNdRgBmW&ved=0ahUKEwilhv3Ci5GEAxUPKzQIHXbWDUQQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=%23102+4920+54+Ave+NWT&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IhQjMTAyIDQ5MjAgNTQgQXZlIE5XVDIIEAAYgAQYogQyCBAAGIAEGKIESLIJUABYAHAAeACQAQCYAUigAUiqAQExuAEDyAEA-AEC-AEB&sclient=gws-wiz#vhid=-lZEFxvlBISgIM&vssid=l&ip=1 Pic of the building its not that good looking.

(867) 669-8300

FederalCorporation
Location
Canadian Federal Corporation
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Overview
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd. (also known as Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.) is a federal corporation in Calgary, Alberta incorporated with Corporations Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada. The entity was incorporated with corporation #12434130. The current entity status is . The registered office location is at 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4. The directors of the corporation include Jim McMahon, Michael MacBean, Jeff Belford and Brad Thomson.

Corporation Information
ID 12434130
Business Number 834932634
Current Name Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Other Name Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Address 438 11th Avenue SE
Suite 500
Calgary
AB T2G 0Y4
Director Limits 1-20
Corporation Directors
Director Name Director Address
Jim McMahon 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Michael MacBean 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Jeff Belford 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Brad Thomson 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporation Changes History
Type Effective Date Expiry Date Details
Status 2020-12-30 current Inactive - Amalgamated / Inactif - Fusionnée
Activity 2020-12-30 current Arrangement - .
Act 2020-10-21 current Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA) / Loi canadienne sur les sociétés par actions (LCSA)
Status 2020-10-21 2020-12-30 Active / Actif
Name 2020-10-21 current Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Name 2020-10-21 current Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Address 2020-10-21 current 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Activity 2020-10-21 current Continuance (import) / Prorogation (importation) - Jurisdiction: Alberta.
Corporations with the same name
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd. 1060 7 Street Southwest, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2R 0C4
Officer Information
Officers
Director Name Director Address
Jim McMahon 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Michael MacBean 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Jeff Belford 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Brad Thomson 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporations with the same officer (BRAD THOMSON)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Les Produits Pharmaceutiques Waratah inc. · Waratah Pharmaceuticals Inc. 400 Third Avenue S.w., #3700, Calgary, AB T2P 4H2 2000-04-20
The Wine Barter Club 205 Milvan Drive, Toronto, ON M9L1Z8 1998-08-18
15181739 Canada Inc. 75 East Liberty Street, Unit 2101, Toronto, ON M6K 3R3 2023-07-08
12406365 Canada Inc. 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4 2020-10-09
Corporations with the same officer (JIM MCMAHON)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
TW Insurance Brokers Inc. 125 Northfield Drive West, P.o. Box 218, Waterloo, ON N2J 3Z9 2006-11-02
6400345 Canada Inc. 58 Dallarie Cres, Po Box 368, Richmond, ON K0A 2Z0 2005-06-01
Corporations with the same officer (MICHAEL MACBEAN)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Diamond Energy Services Inc. 2900, 10180 - 101 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 3V5
Corporations with the same officer (JEFF BELFORD)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Polymer Technologies Inc. 1477 Bishop St N, Cambridge, ON N1R7J4
Polymer Plainfield Holdings Inc. 1477 Bishop Street North, Cambridge, ON N1R 7J4 2006-09-20
Location Information
Street Address 438 11th Avenue SE
Suite 500
City Calgary
Province AB
Postal Code T2G 0Y4
Country CA

Higgerty Law
438, 11 Ave SE #500,, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
https://higgertylaw.ca/
Cabinet d'avocats à Calgary | Loi Higgerty | Avocats expérimentés
At Higgerty Law in Calgary, Alberta, you can expect experienced and effective legal representation from our team of friendly, tech-savvy attorneys. Our Calgary law firm utilizes the latest technology to make working with us convenient and easy for clients. It also gives us a leg up when it comes to our success in handling your legal issues. Higgerty Law is a highly-diversified practice. We provide comprehensive legal assistance to a wide range of targeted areas. Our specialties include class action lawsuits, serious personal injury lawsuits, general civil litigation, victims of crime claims, as well as immigration law.

Canadian Federal Corporation
12406365 Canada Inc.
500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Overview
12406365 Canada Inc. is a federal corporation in Calgary, Alberta incorporated with Corporations Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada. The entity was incorporated on October 9, 2020 with corporation #12406365. The current entity status is . The registered office location is at 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4. The directors of the corporation include Brad Thomson.

Corporation Information
ID 12406365
Business Number 706841871
Current Name 12406365 Canada Inc.
Incorporation Date 2020-10-09
Address 500, 438-11th Avenue SE
Calgary
AB T2G 0Y4
Director Limits 1-20
Corporation Directors
Director Name Director Address
Brad Thomson 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporation Changes History
Type Effective Date Expiry Date Details
Status 2020-12-30 current Inactive - Amalgamated / Inactif - Fusionnée
Activity 2020-12-30 current Arrangement - .
Act 2020-10-09 current Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA) / Loi canadienne sur les sociétés par actions (LCSA)
Status 2020-10-09 2020-12-30 Active / Actif
Name 2020-10-09 current 12406365 Canada Inc.
Address 2020-10-09 current 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Activity 2020-10-09 current Incorporation / Constitution en société - .
Officer Information
Officers
Director Name Director Address
Brad Thomson 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporations with the same officer (BRAD THOMSON)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
15181739 Canada Inc. 75 East Liberty Street, Unit 2101, Toronto, ON M6K 3R3 2023-07-08
Les Produits Pharmaceutiques Waratah inc. · Waratah Pharmaceuticals Inc. 400 Third Avenue S.w., #3700, Calgary, AB T2P 4H2 2000-04-20
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd. 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
The Wine Barter Club 205 Milvan Drive, Toronto, ON M9L1Z8 1998-08-18
Location Information
Street Address 500, 438-11th Avenue SE
City Calgary
Province AB
Postal Code T2G 0Y4
Country CA

https://ca.kompass.com/c/enabil-solutions-ltd/cac0042029/ is at the same address which is a Ukranian company.

https://www.sourceenergyservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Sahara-Field-Solution-Canadian-Spec-Sheet-1.pdf

622 View StVictoria, BC V8W 1J4
Most popular places at this address
Instinct Art & Gifts
4.5
(43)
Canada Post Mailbox
5.0
(2)

https://www.google.ca/search?q=622+View+Street+victoria+%0D%0A%0D%0AVictoria%2C+B.C.&sca_esv=ed897b2776f2f88d&cs=0&biw=1872&bih=966&sxsrf=ACQVn08x_6QbTiVyni6EOAJ4vlrBxoQbDw%3A1707029975136&ei=1zW_ZYb9B-bG0PEPvrm70AY&ved=0ahUKEwjGxKeajpGEAxVmIzQIHb7cDmoQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=622+View+Street+victoria+%0D%0A%0D%0AVictoria%2C+B.C.&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiKTYyMiBWaWV3IFN0cmVldCB2aWN0b3JpYSAKClZpY3RvcmlhLCBCLkMuSABQAFgAcAB4AZABAJgBAKABAKoBALgBA8gBAPgBAeIDBBgAIEE&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#ip=1 If you Google search 622 View Street Victoria Westbridge does not show up in the first 25 results.

Why do Tyler Argue and Mike Poirier and that according to Daryl "gay" Surrey, BC businessman all have private investigators licenses or have taken private security courses? Why are all 3 linked to H.A.M.C.

Dr. WTF

Feb 4, 2024, 8:48:20 PMFeb 4
On 2024-02-04 12:11 a.m., GregCarr wrote:
> Tard Taylor Argue is good at one thing, waving a red flag. After easy due dilligence we learn his Victoria office is a mailbox drop and his Whitehorse office is a condo. Taylor Argue is a conman, and a poor one.
<snip>

Has nothing to do with Edmonton, just more fucking drivel from the
semi-literate street bum from Richmond.

--
"The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
Alberta Einstein

GregCarr

Feb 5, 2024, 3:38:51 PMFeb 5
Vào lúc 17:48:20 UTC-8 ngày Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 2, 2024, Dr. WTF đã viết:
> On 2024-02-04 12:11 a.m., GregCarr wrote:
> > Tard Taylor Argue is good at one thing, waving a red flag. After easy due dilligence we learn his Victoria office is a mailbox drop and his Whitehorse office is a condo. Taylor Argue is a conman, and a poor one.
> <snip>
>
> Has nothing to do with Edmonton,

True but this odd business lists a street address in Calgary and so do 4 other companies
And the Hell's Angels operate in Edmonton and the founder of the company claims supposedly that a full patch member of that club is leaving that org despite all evidence to the contrary and he or his firm has not responded to my email asking for his version of the story. Seems odd/suspicious/unusual to me. I worked for Lordco Auto Parts aka NFL but that was the name of the Burnaby location before Lordco bought it they used both names mail would arrive for both companies opened by the same office staff.

>just more fucking drivel from the
> semi-literate street bum from Richmond.

Of course stupid can't rebut any of it and never posts anything about Edmonton and does not live in Alberta. I am a college graduate unlike you and unlike you have a fully insured Mercedes Benz on the road. Unlike you I donate to various charities and social causes and political parties.

> --
> "The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
> Alberta Einstein

Gutless scared to leave his home without his son with him for the once a month fish dinner never condemns nazis online its gives him a near heart attack to even consider that.

CDN Govt Declassifies 618 Page Report On Canada's Nazi Past. 618 Page Report Is Free Online. I Am Pleased And So Is Bnai Brith. https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/pBs6BIKwIz0/m/evuiSNqSAAAJ

Dr. WTF

Feb 6, 2024, 11:21:52 PMFeb 6
On 2024-02-05 1:38 p.m., GregCarr wrote:
> Vào lúc 17:48:20 UTC-8 ngày Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 2, 2024, Dr. WTF đã viết:
>> On 2024-02-04 12:11 a.m., GregCarr wrote:
>>> Tard Taylor Argue is good at one thing, waving a red flag. After easy due dilligence we learn his Victoria office is a mailbox drop and his Whitehorse office is a condo. Taylor Argue is a conman, and a poor one.
>> <snip>
>>
>> Has nothing to do with Edmonton,
>

> True but this odd business lists a street address in Calgary and so do 4 other companies

Which has nothing to do with Edmonton, fucking idiot.

<snip of useless shit>

> >just more fucking drivel from the
>> semi-literate street bum from Richmond.
>
> Of course stupid can't rebut any of it and never posts anything about Edmonton and does not live in Alberta. I am a college graduate unlike you and unlike you have a fully insured Mercedes Benz on the road. Unlike you I donate to various charities and social causes and political parties.

College Graduate? Didn't know there was a college where you learn "day
labourer".

Oh it's a "Mercedes Benz" now, what a miracle vehicle, first it's a car
then it's an RV now it's an MB, gosh how exciting for you....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

<snip of more pointless shit>

Why did you run away from Surrey, speaking of not living in Alberta.

%

Feb 7, 2024, 12:27:45 AMFeb 7
it's a dangerous place