Lonely Joe Mulligan Has His FB Page Back https://www.facebook.com/joe.mulligan.33

Greg Carr

May 2, 2021, 7:54:28 AM5/2/21
Joe Mulligan
Good looking and funny and in good shape

There are various pictures of Joe Mulligan he has posted at https://www.facebook.com/joe.mulligan.33 you decide if he is good looking. He is in terrible shape I worked with him PT for 3 years at Best Personnel. He was a whiny, pieback my back hurts ohh ohh. The guy is a total moron and not the least bit funny.

warming production at If Sleeping Was A Job, I'd Be Working Overtime----->ANYTIME!! (Greg: That's Joe Mulligan hasn't held a FT job in 6 years. Fired from Best Personnel for incompetence and selling pot while he was supposed to be at work. Fired from Safeway in New Westminster, BC for dragging his ass on the graveyard shift because he was hungover and to many sick days because of his alcoholism and lousy nutrition Joe loves that KD and potato chips and Pacific Draft beer or whatever it was he drinks.

Went to Centennial High School
Attended from 1995 to 1997

(Greg: He was stabbed through the hand at lunch time. He and his half brother the older Dave Mulligan ended up in Ottawa with some ppl they knew from high school and Joe Mulligan ratted them out over a minor assault beef. )

Lives in New Westminster, British Columbia

From New Westminster, British Columbia

(Greg: Last I heard he was in Edmonton, AB. He and his half brother Dave Mulligan have a history in New Westminster and Burnaby of being evicted for non payment of rent. 5 times in the last 6 years. They owe money to various ppl for personal loans and owe me $10k. Some guy in New West threatened to rape Joe Mulligan at the top of his lungs in a bar because Joe wouldn't pay him the money he owed for a drinking bout. Their Mom (they have no idea who Daddy was ) has difficulty paying rent and collects pop cans like they do. Their best bar friend in New West died of a fentanyl overdose. Both are admitted fraudsters and chronic liars. Joe has a history of violence against Dave in private and public. Both are alkies and gambling addicts. They have been known to sell pot and bootleg liquor. 886-335-4281 is the last phone number they have been known to use. Both are protective custody and Joe Mulligan did time for pulling down the pants of a granny lady.)

Single (Greg: Yeah no ****. These creepoids lie constantly and say they have children and wives and girlfriends and mistresses. They don't have any friends they have known IRL for over a year. If by chance they meet a chiquita they will lie and tell madame they don't drink and because they are lushes they are soon found out and told to F themselves.)

https://www.facebook.com/joe.mulligan.33/photos_all 99% of the photos show Dave Mulligan with his idiot younger half brother the ***for brains of the duo Joe Mulligan.

Places Lived

New Westminster, British Columbia
Current city

New Westminster, British Columbia
Hometown

Vancouver, British Columbia

(Greg: Left out Edmonton, AB for some reason.)

Male
Gender

November 16
Birth date
1978
Birth year

Canadian
Religious views

(Greg: Looks like Joe Mulligan has found satanism.)

https://www.facebook.com/joe.mulligan.33/about_contact_and_basic_info

Relationship

Single
Family Members

Chris Jones
Cousin

Mike Mulligan
Family member

https://www.facebook.com/joe.mulligan.33/about_family_and_relationships Of course they don't know who got drunken, slut Mom preggers. They sometimes claim to have sisters and children its just so pathetic what a bunch of scuzzie turds.

About Joe
Hey well ill start somewhere
Name Pronunciation

No name pronunciation to show
Other Names
joebroni
Nickname
Favorite Quotes
And u can't teach that or I see a bunch of haterz

https://www.facebook.com/joe.mulligan.33/about_details

Joe Mulligan and Dave Mulligan hate black folks they use the N word but only in private can't take another punch out. They also hate the management at Versacold on Cliveden Ave where they used to temp at and were fired for errors, hiding in the bathroom to play video games on a cell phone and fighting each other on the loading dock and throwing freight around while spazzing out and yelling, "F**K Canada." They were also selling pot on the loading dock instead of working. They hate Best Personnel for telling them to go fly a kite. No one likes the Mulligan Brothers lazy f**king Mulligan brothers they were also called the Bobsi Twins to their face and they would blush and hang their heads.

https://www.facebook.com/drew.mooring their FB friend Carlos Carlos is a drug dealer supposedly in Surrey, BC wonder if thats where they get their pot to sell from?

Joe Mulligan is so lonely. Hey stop ripping the ppl you meet off. Quit borrowing money from ppl and not paying it back. Quit being a snitch and informant and testifying against ppl like you did your old Centennial buddies. Quit threatening ppl online stop committing frauds and scams and quit molesting senior citizen women on the street. Quit threatening law enforcement officers. Oh F it you protective custody tards deserve to die but I would only break every bone in your face the Bible forbids murder and 25 years to life at 56 no thanks.

Joe Mulligan
April 28 at 12:35 PM ·
Not sure who my 5 will be. Guess we shall see. Sometimes you just need a friend. I have felt this lately...these are very difficult times we live in. Doing a friends check in. Showing support for each other. I want five people to post this message, don't share, to show that you're always there when someone needs to talk. Say done on my post.
Who are my 5?
1 Comment
Richard Young
Done bro

Yeah lonesome pc faggot bottom suck hoes Dave and Joe Mulligan no friends IRL they have known over a year and they over 40. Yeah you pc ppl always have a difficult time to put it mildly. You Joe Mulligan are small 5 ft 6, balding a convicted sex criminal against a woman over 65, a chronic liar, useless to any employer, never won a fight against a non family member unless it was a senior citizen. You don't pay your rent often and any small loans anyone gives you they can kiss goodbye. Look at all the posts dweeble Joe Mulligan has made to his FB https://www.facebook.com/joe.mulligan.33 the duffus is afraid to go outside the beatdown of your life outside pc prison is coming and Wuhan virus is in the air.

https://www.facebook.com/realfsensitivity/photos/a.260360751007081/1523840971325713/ the chronic liar Joe Mulligan admits his entire 42 years of phony life and complete verbal vomit and philosophy. He used to talk about his phony smile at work.

886-335-4281 is the last phone number he was known to use.

Gregory Carr

Jun 22, 2021, 11:15:31 AM6/22/21
The protective custody criminal Joe Mulligan has lost his FB account yet again. Mike Mulligan his Uncle and Chris Jones his cousin should move somewhere like Mongolia or Upper Volta. These lowlifes helped their sex criminal relative the petty criminal and chronic liar useless pieback.

Gregory Carr

Jul 12, 2021, 3:39:44 AM7/12/21
When he did his I am so lonely FB post only one person replied of his 2,400 FB friends what a gomer dip. Hang yourselves.

Greg Carr's keeper

Jul 15, 2021, 5:17:15 PM7/15/21
On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 4:54:28 AM UTC-7, Greg Carr wrote:
> Joe Mulligan
> Good looking and funny and in good shape
>
> There are various pictures of Joe Mulligan he has posted at https://www.facebook.com/joe.mulligan.33 you decide if he is good looking. He is in terrible shape I worked with him PT for 3 years at Best Personnel. He was a whiny, pieback my back hurts ohh ohh. The guy is a total moron and not the least bit funny.
> 886-335-4281 is the last phone number he was known to use.

Greg Carr aka Gregory Paul Carr - posting as gregorycarrit...@gmail.com :

~ Diagnosed with Schizophrenia, Tourette Syndrome and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder; multiple mental ward hospital stays; refuses to stay on prescribed medications for mental issues
~ Lengthy criminal record includes 24 arrests, 5 convictions, for assault, threatening, stalking, break-and-enter, theft, vandalism, attempted murder and assault on police officer
~ Arrests include history of selling drugs, prostitution, public drunkedness, physical altercations and indecency

~ Bankruptcy declared on $62,000 of debt:
CARR, Gregory Paul Bankrupt
30Aug2005 - File VLC-S-B-051584
Vancouver Law Courts E. SANDS & ASSOCIATES INC. Trustee

~ Sole income for majority of adult life: provincial Disablity Welfare; later aged onto CPP Disability
~ Lived on streets, in cheap hotel SROs, motels, and out of vehicle; now renting in Newton, Surrey BC
~ Attributes personal issues to bad parenting: ('parents both drunks, father into porn, gay bars'), own drug abuse and alcoholism
~ Failed religions: Jehovah's Witness, Christianity and Church of Euthanasia
~ Claims an IQ of 131 (from a 2008 online CBC quiz)
~ Current obsessions: Hell's Angels, pornography, homosexuality, nazis, immigrants, China, Russia, Facebook, & Usenet
~ Favourite pastimes: cruising Surrey streets: spotting prostitutes, licence plates of offending vehicles, hate posters; hanging out at bars, stalking & threatening posters online and by telephone

Photos of this individual on his website (caution: viewer discretion is advised)
https://www.gangsterismout.com/2021/02/greg-p-carr-fierce-keyboard-hamc-critic.html
If you see this individual, call CrimeStoppers or the Surrey RCMP. Approach with caution.

https://i.giphy.com/media/l3q2K12v7LgvwlATC/200w.webp

Greg Carr's keeper

Jul 15, 2021, 5:19:09 PM7/15/21
On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 4:54:28 AM UTC-7,
Greg Carr aka Gregory Paul Carr - posting as gregorycarrit...@gmail.com :
> Joe Mulligan
> Good looking and funny and in good shape
>
> There are various pictures of Joe Mulligan he has posted at https://www.facebook.com/joe.mulligan.33 you decide if he is good looking. He is in terrible shape I worked with him PT for 3 years at Best Personnel. He was a whiny, pieback my back hurts ohh ohh. The guy is a total moron and not the least bit funny.
> 886-335-4281 is the last phone number he was known to use.
__________________________

Greg Carr's keeper

Jul 16, 2021, 12:28:45 PM7/16/21
On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 4:54:28 AM UTC-7, Greg Carr wrote:
> Joe Mulligan
(snip)

GREG CARR aka GREGORY PAUL CARR - posting as gregorycarrit...@gmail.com :

Gregory Carr

Jul 25, 2021, 3:49:56 AM7/25/21
Greg, thank you for your donation in support of Canadians living with multiple sclerosis. The decision you made today will have an impact on lives for years to come. It’s important that we show you exactly what your donation is helping accomplish.

Sign-up for our monthly impact newsletter so we can share community stories, MS research updates, and progress made in our advocacy efforts - all because of your donation today.