Black History Month: What have we learned so far

Loose Cannon

Feb 14, 2024, 11:27:38 PMFeb 14
The month is now half over and what have we learned? George Washington
Carver invented peanut butter and that gook Ejercito will gladly kiss
the ass and post the article of any nit-wit coon with a type writer

Peeler

Feb 15, 2024, 3:25:11 AMFeb 15
On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 23:27:29 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

> The month is now half over and what have we learned? George Washington
> Carver invented peanut butter and that gook Ejercito will gladly kiss
> the ass and post the article of any nit-wit coon with a type writer

Forever unable to get your superiors out of your sick gay neo-nazi head, you
abysmally stupid ridiculous gay neo-nazitard? LOL

--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best