'Whites-only' sign for mom and tot playgroup in Vancouver-area draws condemnation

Loose Cannon

Feb 21, 2024, 11:04:06 PMFeb 21
By the time Port Coquitlam resident Syreeta Moore saw the social media
posts about a “Whites-only Moms and Tots” group, most of the posters
pinned up at bus stops and at shopping malls had been taken down.

But her anger lingered Monday.

“I was really upset because my daughter is 20 years old. This is her
community that she was raised in and that sign was a block away from
my house,” said Moore.

A group calling itself “White Tri-cities Parents and Tots” posted the
signs advertising a play group for mothers and children to “join other
proud parents of European children as we create an atmosphere in which
our kids feel like they belong.”

They included a QR code to an account on the messaging app, Telegram.
It had attracted about 200 members before it was shut down. Some
discussed support for the group and getting together in person.

Moore’s friend Tara Preece joined the group and took screenshots of
some of the online conversations.

“It makes me very angry this is happening. I love Canada for the very
reason they are hating on. It’s terrible,” Preece said.

On Sunday, one thread from the group itself said: “Hello everybody, we
are encouraged by the response already and hope you can hang in there
until we are all comfortable going in person.”

Moore said she initially thought it might just be one person, “just
one jerk out there, stirring the pot, causing division. I took the
time to look deeper. My friend took the time to add herself to the
page. And this is organized. This is structured. This took some time
and effort.”

Moore said that as a Black housing advocate and parent of a young
athlete who faced racism as she pursued national-level competition,
she knows “this exists, but to see it like this, is different.”

https://nationalpost.com/news/local-news/whites-only-sign-for-a-mom-and-tot-playgroup-in-coquitlam-draws-outrage/wcm/6daf4712-0a91-48d6-a655-0ca3cbe30c1a

My advice for niggers is the same as it is for jews; if you ain't
happy here, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.