Visual Studio 2017: Is it possible to have one .editorConfig file style check all files in an entire solution?

lars.gu...@kitchentime.com

Apr 24, 2018, 7:09:47 AM4/24/18
to EditorConfig
Is it possible to have one .editorConfig file style check all files in an entire solution? One solution may be to move all source code into the same directory /src/. I can't use that solution. I have to keep the structure as it is. I may only add a folder or add a file. All our projects are in the directory where the .sln-file is located.

William Swanson

Apr 24, 2018, 1:37:45 PM4/24/18
to editor...@googlegroups.com
Then put your .editorconfig file in the same directory as the .sln
file, and it should work. Editorconfig just searches upwards until it
finds a config file, so the best place to put the file is in the
top-level directory that contains everything.