My editorconfig parser for Go

Andrey Nering

Jul 2, 2016, 3:34:24 PM7/2/16
to EditorConfig
Hello,

https://github.com/andreynering/go-editorconfig

Kind of WIP, but already working.

I made it in order to possibly integrate it with Gogs.

I am open to move it to the editorconfig organization on GitHub, if you find it adequate.

Hong Xu

Jul 2, 2016, 3:53:09 PM7/2/16
to editor...@googlegroups.com, andrey...@gmail.com

Hi Andrey,

Looks great! We'll put it on the website when you consider it ready.

Yes, we consider it better to move everything to the editorconfig
organization.

One suggestion: to fit the style of other EditorConfig core libraries,
maybe the name "editorconfig-core-go" is better?

Hong

On 07/02/2016 12:34 PM, Andrey Nering wrote:
> Hello,
>
> https://github.com/andreynering/go-editorconfig
>
> Kind of WIP, but already working.
>
> I made it in order to possibly integrate it with Gogs <https://gogs.io>.
>
> I am open to move it to the editorconfig organization on GitHub, if you
> find it adequate.
>
> --

signature.asc

Andrey Nering

Jul 2, 2016, 5:36:14 PM7/2/16
to EditorConfig
Nice.

I used the conventions that are usually used in Golang, but have no problem changing the repo name. 👍

Any problem moving to the org soon, even if you don't put any link on the site yet? I ask this because of how packages are imported in Go, by its GitHub path:

import "github.com/editorconfig/editorconfig-core-go"
// Instead of
import "github.com/andreynering/editorconfig-core-go"

So we don't have to change that on Gogs after the move.

Hong Xu

Jul 2, 2016, 7:00:39 PM7/2/16
to editor...@googlegroups.com, andrey...@gmail.com
We have no problem moving to the org first, as long as we note people
that this is WIP.

Hong

signature.asc

Andrey Nering

Jul 3, 2016, 9:46:12 AM7/3/16
to EditorConfig, andrey...@gmail.com
Hi,

Can you please create a repo named editorconfig-core-go on the org?

I tried to transfer it but I can't.

Thanks.

Andrey Nering

Jul 4, 2016, 8:11:39 PM7/4/16
to EditorConfig, Hong Xu
@HongXu ping

Hong Xu

Jul 4, 2016, 11:53:28 PM7/4/16
to editor...@googlegroups.com, andrey...@gmail.com

Done! Sorry for the delay.

On 07/04/2016 05:11 PM, Andrey Nering wrote:
> @HongXu ping

> <mailto:andrey...@gmail.com>>:
>
> Hi,
>
> Can you please create a repo named editorconfig-core-go on the org?
>
> I tried to transfer it but I can't.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Em sábado, 2 de julho de 2016 20:00:39 UTC-3, Hong Xu escreveu:
>
> On 07/02/2016 02:36 PM, Andrey Nering wrote:
> > Nice.
> >
> > I used the conventions that are usually used in Golang, but
> have no problem changing the repo name. 👍
> >
> > Any problem moving to the org soon, even if you don't put any
> link on the site yet? I ask this because of how packages are
> imported in Go, by its GitHub path:
> >
> > import "github.com/editorconfig/editorconfig-core-go
> <http://github.com/editorconfig/editorconfig-core-go>"
> > // Instead of
> > import "github.com/andreynering/editorconfig-core-go
> <http://github.com/andreynering/editorconfig-core-go>"
> >
> > So we don't have to change that on Gogs after the move.
> >

> We have no problem moving to the org first, as long as we note
> people
> that this is WIP.
>

> Hong

signature.asc

Andrey Nering

Jul 5, 2016, 7:30:15 AM7/5/16
to Hong Xu, EditorConfig
I have no hurry, but need just one more thing: seems that I am missing push permission to this repo:

Imagem inline 1

Thank you for your patience.