Specifying linters?

瀏覽次數:43 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Shahar Or

未讀,
2015年11月29日 上午9:32:032015/11/29
收件者:EditorConfig
I'm using vim, which like most editors, can have lint plugins like eslint.

So, my vim never knows which linter is used on which file. Many times I have to specify it in the session.

Would it make sense to use EditorConfig to inform the editor which linters are supposed to be used for a project and its files?

Hong Xu

未讀,
2015年11月29日 下午4:02:372015/11/29
收件者:editor...@googlegroups.com