Gradle plugin for using EditorConfig settings in generated Eclipse projects

Simon Templer

Aug 21, 2016, 4:03:04 AM8/21/16
to EditorConfig
Hi all,

as I work a lot with Gradle projects and Eclipse I wanted to bring EditorConfig to the workflow of generating Eclipse projects with Gradle.
That's now implemented in this Gradle plugin:

The Gradle plugin is not the usual type of EditorConfig editor plugin, as is not able to apply settings for individual files, but only for an Eclipse project in general.
As such it's not a replacement for the existing EditorConfig Eclipse plugin, but may be used in conjunction (for instance to support trim_trailing_whitespace).

For more information, please take a look at the GitHub project.

I hope some of you may find this plugin useful. Any feedback is very welcome.

Cheers,
Simon