Edith Cook

May 6, 2023, 5:05:44 PM5/6/23
to edith-cook

Dear Friends and Readers,

It's early May 2023 and I am visiting my youngest son and family in California with my canine companion. Just now staying with grandkids, see below

Grands2.jpg

while their parents are away on vacation. AJ is in high school and active in baseball; his sister Grace will be in middle school come fall.

On another matter, before leaving for Calif. I attended the performance of a fine classical guitarist from France. Click here to read what I wrote about it in the Cheyenne Post, an online news outlet. My original essay is on my website, which has a page devoted to columns, and other pages (creative-writing efforts, personal news etc).

Be well and stay in touch. Earlier this year I suffered a Cheyenne-related adversity, which I'm not ready to disclose. It'll come. I’d be glad if you visited me on my website when you get a moment.

Edith Cook

www.edithcook.com

Grands2.jpg