Wyoming Writers Session via Zoom--free of charge

1 view

Edith Cook

Jun 18, 2020, 5:37:44 PM6/18/20
to edith-cook
Dear Friends,

I mentioned this upcoming event once before. It will be initiated by Kathy Bjornstad through WYO Writers' professional Zoom connection and then passed to me as host. It's an interesting event and I hope you can join us.

See below.

Edith Cook
www.edithcook.com

Risky Writing

Hosted by Edith Cook

Join Wyoming Writers member and presenter Edith Cook for an interactive Zoom session on Saturday, June 20th at 4:00 pm Mountain Time, 5 PM Central Time.

Using the poem "Moose Bell" by Carrie Naughton (from the Wyoming Writers anthology) and "Come the Revolution," a military memoir by Scooter Smith (from the Ageless Authors anthology), we will discuss the role of risk-taking in writing and listen to Smith, an author from Dallas, TX, who will read and speak of his encounter with an angry young black man.

*Note: This session is free and is a good opportunity to connect with other Wyoming Writers.

Here is the Zoom link:

 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81048234621

If you have not done so already, be sure to download Zoom on your laptop, smartphone or tablet before the session.