US may become next centre of coronavirus pandemic, says WHO

Edith Cook

Mar 24, 2020, 10:00:24 AM3/24/20
to edith-cook, Russell Williams
Yesterday’s The Atlantic carried similar warnings. Please, people, take this seriously—and ignoramus’s what the White House says. Rolling Stone carried an article quoting epidemiology experts. Trump is a danger to the health of Americans. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/24/us-may-become-centre-of-coronavirus-pandemic-who-says?CMP=share_btn_link

Lynn Pahl

Mar 24, 2020, 1:16:11 PM3/24/20
to edith...@googlegroups.com
This sad that people believe trump over the WHO and CDC

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 24, 2020, at 8:00 AM, Edith Cook <e104...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yesterday’s The Atlantic carried similar warnings. Please, people, take this seriously—and ignoramus’s what the White House says. Rolling Stone carried an article quoting epidemiology experts. Trump is a danger to the health of Americans. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/24/us-may-become-centre-of-coronavirus-pandemic-who-says?CMP=share_btn_link

Julia Allison

Mar 24, 2020, 3:51:29 PM3/24/20
to Edith Cook
Hey Edith....
If the purpose of your messages is to damn Trump and his people, then please remove my name from your list.   There is another side to this story.  Stay well.
Thanks....
Julia