Fwd: We need to talk about cops in schools

Edith Cook

Jun 19, 2022, 4:03:37 PM6/19/22
to edith-cook
Hello my Friends!

Tomorrow is the Monday set aside to meet and greet and gab via Zoom. I invite any of you to join the discussion. Just email your wish and I'll include you in mailing the zoom link.

Last time we discussed banned books; however, we can also talk about cops on school grounds. The attached John Oliver clip is to the point, but what do teachers say about it? They may be relieved to have a disciplinarian on hand, If you have a teacher in your family, or know a teacher you can ask about banned books or school shootings, and share the results with us, it'll broaden our perspectives.

On another matter, my most recent column is about Wyoming's Fossil Lake, a fascinating geologic feature.
Here is the link should you wish to read it:

Stay well and keep in touch.

Edith Cook

www.edithcook.com