FYI.......Checking In!!;

Mary Hagen

Jun 2, 2023, 5:49:07 PM6/2/23
Sorry to bother,Do you order fromAmazon ?

Mary Hagen

Edith Cook

Jun 2, 2023, 7:07:35 PM6/2/23
to edith...@googlegroups.com
I do. Would you happen to have what was supposed to arrive today?

Edith Cook

www.edithcook.com

Mary Hagen

Jun 2, 2023, 7:50:22 PM6/2/23
to edith...@googlegroups.com
I want to purchase a $250 Amazon Gift Card for my friend whose birthday is today, unfortunately she is down with cancer of the liver and I'd promised to get the card for her today but I have not been able to do that because I am having issues charging my card. contacted my bank and they told me it would take a day to get it sorted. Can you help me purchase the Amazon email gift card over there from your account? Let me know so I can send you her email.

Jean

Lynn Pahl

Jun 3, 2023, 6:01:27 AM6/3/23
to edith...@googlegroups.com
Hi not sure what this about?

Sent from my iPhone

Edith Cook

Jun 3, 2023, 8:32:01 AM6/3/23
to edith...@googlegroups.com
A spammer seems to have appropriated the name of a writer I know. Disregard what I said about amazon.

Edith Cook

www.edithcook.com