Games Session : Tuesday 30th August at Cameo 7:15

rob

Aug 28, 2022, 1:18:00 PM8/28/22
to Edinburgh Go Club

Please respond in OGS Chat if interested. Reverting to Tuesday for this week but sticking with Cameo Bar. Wednesday seems to work for most people as well, so I might suggest alternating if we can live with not having a fixed night…

  • Edinburgh Tournament is drawing close on 10th September - see https://edinburghgoclub.wordpress.com/edinburgh-open-tournament-2022/ for details and entry form. Thanks to everyone who has registered so far — we might be looking for a few volunteers on day to help out with moving kit or during registration, so if interested let me know or in chat below.

  • Online Sessions Continue on Thursdays on OGS at 7:00pm