AGM – Tuesday 28th Feb @ 7pm – Cameo Bar

rob

Feb 5, 2023, 6:09:17 AM2/5/23
to Edinburgh Go Club
Please Note: most communications for club are now through the OGS Group at https://online-go.com/group/4651 and website at  https://edinburghgoclub.wordpress.com/

The Edinburgh Go Club’s AGM will be on Tuesday 28th Feburary @7pm at the Cameo Bar.

Some background, if you haven’t been along before – – – we do have a very minimal constitution for club that says we will have a Chair/Secretary/Treasurer which we have to re-elect. We also need to review the accounts if we spend any money. The AGM is also good opportunity to decide what we are going to do over the year and get any other feedback and opinions over what we do as a club. Typically it is over within 30 minutes and then we can play some Go…

I’m aware Tuesday isn’t great day for everyone, but please just feedback on the agenda topics or other matters in-person, at the Wednesday session before, by e-mail or in the OGS chat. I’ve also added a topic to agenda on anything we can do for our new members.

Agenda:
  • Election of Officers:
    • Secretary (currently Rob)
    • Chair (currently Charles)
    • Treasurer (vacant)
  • Accounts:
    • Review of Spending
  • Topics
    • Tournaments: Edinburgh Open in September ? Views on Scottish Open
    • New Members: What can we can do for our new members ?
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

rob

Feb 13, 2023, 3:22:48 AM2/13/23

The Edinburgh Go Club’s AGM will be on Wednesday 15th March @7pm at the Cameo Bar.

Some background, if you haven’t been along before – – – we do have a very minimal constitution for club that says we will have a Chair/Secretary/Treasurer which we have to re-elect. We also need to review the accounts if we spend any money. The AGM is also good opportunity to decide what we are going to do over the year and get any other feedback and opinions over what we do as a club. Typically it is over within 30 minutes and then we can play some Go…

Please feedback on the agenda topics or other matters in-person, at the sessions before, by e-mail or in the OGS chat. I’ve also added a topic to agenda on anything we can do for our new members.