BGA AGM - Meeting details for Tuesday 7th at 20:00

Colin Williams

Jul 7, 2020, 9:14:13 AM7/7/20
to Edinburgh Go Club

As promised on my previous post, here is the invite to the AGM this evening at 20:00. The agenda and relevant papers are on the BGA website, linked from the Events Calendar.

You can join the meeting by using this link BGA AGM 7th July.

The meeting details are

Meeting ID: 851 4934 6850

Password: 162198

If for any reason the link fails these should be enough for Zoom to find the correct meeting and allow you in.

Zoom will at first put you into a ‘waiting room’, and I will let you into the meeting as soon as I see you there. As this is the only security we have on the meeting please do not share the link or meeting details with anyone outside the BGA.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight. Please don’t be surprised if you see me with a large glass of red wine!

Regards,

Colin Williams