Games - PearTree - 7:15 - Tuesday 26th

rob

Apr 24, 2022, 5:39:34 AM4/24/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
Quick message to see if anyone interest in some face-to-face games from 7:15 at PearTree this Tuesday (26th April) ?

If you can let me know if interested (or not as we can choose different day/venue for subsequent session...) then please respond to message, either here, by e-mail or in OGS Group chat,

Cheers,

rob.

Rui (Phelan)

Apr 24, 2022, 7:13:49 PM4/24/22
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Can't do this Tuesday, but I'll join next Tuesday if you repeat venue/time :) have fun!

Mike Brandt

Apr 25, 2022, 10:24:30 AM4/25/22
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
I am new to this club and a weak player but would like to come along. Unfortunately I cannot get ther till 7:30, but I would be happy just to watch.

Mike

rob

Apr 25, 2022, 2:02:17 PM4/25/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
Looking at OGS Chat looks like we will be four of us tomorrow.

I'll bring a board along, but if somebody else can as well that would be great.

I'll try to keep an eye on OGS Chat in case anyone can't find us in the Peartree, or will post there if we find it is very busy (I don't expect it will be on Tuesday but you never know).

Cheers,

rob.

p.s. Mike, 7:30 will be fine, I don't think we will have started by then.

Yair Laus

Apr 25, 2022, 3:40:51 PM4/25/22
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

How many are we for tomorrow? I could go, but I don't have a board.

Yair

rob

Apr 26, 2022, 4:25:33 AM4/26/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
Hi Yair, please do come along, we can always play pair-go if we don't have enough boards... cheers, rob.

Grzegorz Kudla

Apr 26, 2022, 4:29:44 AM4/26/22
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A quick warning that the Champions League semifinal happens today at 8 pm (Man City - Real). You may find the pub a bit noisy!

Greg

rob

Apr 26, 2022, 4:54:01 AM4/26/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
Thanks Greg, that's a good point.... that could be a problem :) I'd suggest that we meet at PearTree and then by 7:30 move to https://fiftysixnorth.co.uk/ which I don't think will have football on. I'll use OGS Chat to confirm.   rob.

Yair Laus

Apr 26, 2022, 1:00:49 PM4/26/22
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight. I'm still stuck at work.

Hopefully I will meet you next week though.