Planning for future face-to-face meetings in Edinburgh

Stephen Tweedie

Sep 29, 2021, 5:21:09 PM9/29/21
to Edinburgh Go Club

Hi all,

I have sent out email invitations for Go this Sunday and the next (3rd and 10th): please let me know if you want added to our list and I’ll put you in touch!

Longer term, I’d like some feedback on how everyone would like to see face-to-face meetings proceed. It has been great playing in person again, and great to see that we’ve had a small but steady number of players each week.

So I’m wondering if we should be planning a few more weeks ahead, and potentially pick the weekends with the highest availability so that we can get a larger number together at once? Eg. I can host a doodle poll for availability for the next 6 weeks, and run Go on the 3 most popular Sundays. It’s hard to commit to giving up an afternoon every weekend, and getting more people around the table could give us more even games.

Let me know what you all think and we can sort out some plans over the next week or two.

Next online meeting is tomorrow as always.

Thanks!

Valerio Marconi

Sep 30, 2021, 10:56:13 AM9/30/21
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephen,

Sorry if I haven't been around in the last months, but I had lots of stuff going on and I had to put some of my hobbies aside.
I'd like to get back to playing Go live, please keep me in the loop for future events.

Have a nice day!

Valerio