BGA Online Congress

Colin Williams

Feb 3, 2021, 4:57:27 AM2/3/21
to Edinburgh Go Club
Good morning guys. In case you haven't seen it this is worth a  look (once you get down past the sponsors logos).

Rob Payne

Feb 6, 2021, 9:22:36 AM2/6/21
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Colin,

Thanks for forwarding to group - - -  in process of signing up for the open tournament now,

Thanks,

rob.

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 at 09:57, Colin Williams <misterc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning guys. In case you haven't seen it this is worth a  look (once you get down past the sponsors logos).

Boris Power

Feb 6, 2021, 9:37:02 AM2/6/21
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Colin - I signed up to the main event.

rob

Feb 28, 2021, 5:52:40 PM2/28/21
to Edinburgh Go Club

Congratulations to all those who took part !

Very well organised and there was a large pan-European turnout with 245 players in the main open tournament with eleven of those from the Edinburgh Club, which feels like it could be some form of club record.

Special mentions to Boris on 5 wins from 6, and Stephen on 6 wins from 6 !

Club sessions continue online, 7pm Thursdays on OGS with google meet link posted in the OGS Chat in the Edinburgh Go Club OGS Group.

[ If anyone thinks it would be useful to review any of the games from the congress on Thursday Evening, then please come along and we can do that as part of Thursdays session as well ]

Cheers,

rob.

Phelan

Mar 2, 2021, 7:45:43 PM3/2/21
to Edinburgh Go Club
I had fun, but I was probably not representing the club very well, only won my last game 😅
Glad to hear the Thursday sessions keep going, my Thursdays have got busy, so haven't been able to get online and play. :(
Rui Malhado