Online Match v. Newcastle : Players Wanted

rob

Jun 6, 2020, 5:21:23 AM6/6/20
to Edinburgh Go Club
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are keeping well.

We are planning on doing an online match versus Newcastle.

Would be similar format to before, two games each played on a Saturday Afternoon.

We'd also set up a shared video conference so others can watch, chat, and share a drink.

If you are interesting in playing than can you let me know the following details by this Monday (9th).

* Availability for afternoon of Saturday 13th June or Saturday 20th June
* Current Estimate of your rank

We'll endeavour to set up a reasonable set of games for the match, but can also set up few side games as well.

Best Regards,

rob.