Selling go board and stones

Ben Lloyd

Sep 30, 2018, 3:29:29 PM9/30/18
to Edinburgh Go Club
Hello!

I am moving to Oxford in a few weeks, and I am looking to sell my go board before I move if anyone is interested.

It's a 0.5" shin kaya goban, reservable with a 9x9 board on the other side, with glass stones (size 31 biconvex) and plastic bowls. I'll also throw in a couple of "featherlight" (fabric) boards for free. :)

All very good condition. Will sell everything together for £30. I can bring it along to the club on Thursday.

Thank you!

Ben

IMG_20180930_160020.jpg

Pitt Pauly

Oct 2, 2018, 6:09:58 AM10/2/18
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

If the board and stones would still be available, I'd be interested :)
I'm joining the go club for the first time this Thursday actually, so we could meet then and see.

All the best for the move!
Pitt Pauly