Tuesday Games - Fifty Six North - 7:15 - 31st May

rob

May 30, 2022, 3:21:23 AM5/30/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
Quick mail to set-up meeting tomorrow. Nine people last week which is something of a recent record... if interested let us know by responding in Google Group or in OGS Group Chat in case we change details at short notice. I’ll keep an eye on the OGS Chat on day. rob.

Rui (Phelan)

May 30, 2022, 10:55:36 PM5/30/22
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
I plan to come tomorrow :)
Can take a portable magnetic set if needed.
Rui