Games - Fifty Six North - 7:15 - Tuesday 3rd May

rob

May 1, 2022, 7:59:59 AM5/1/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
There's more football on this week, so thought I'd suggest that we try Fifty-Six North again for games session on Tuesday rather than Pear Tree.

As before, if you can say if interested (or not as we can choose different day/venue for subsequent sessions…) then please respond to message in google group or OGS Group chat.

If we need to change venue at short notice on arrival, then we'll use OGS Group chat on the day.

rob.

ala...@live.com

May 3, 2022, 12:59:52 PM5/3/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
I'm planning to come along later. Not been to any of these before, so hope it's okay to just turn up 🙂.

Alan