Online Sessions on Thursday

rob

Sep 9, 2020, 6:25:33 PM9/9/20
to Edinburgh Go Club
Hi Everyone,

Quick reminder about the online sessions of the Edinburgh Go Club on OGS at 7pm on Thursday.

To join, just visit https://online-go.com/group/4651 at 7pm and say hello in the group chat window, and we're get some games going.

(We've tried to synchronise the start time to 7pm because it is seemed quite easy for people to turn up, find no one there, and disappear off again online)

We've been running with a separate video meeting on Google Meet, which runs with minimum of fuss by just following meeting link posted each week in the OGS group chat.

Attendance has been rather low recently, so would be good to know if there is anything that we can do to improve the online experience, as I think this maybe default for a while yet. Any ideas welcome from improving the technology, or choosing a different start time or format.

Best Regards,

rob.

Boris Power

Sep 10, 2020, 5:43:25 AM9/10/20
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rob,

I've not attended the online events yet, but looking forward to joining tonight.

Boris