Tuesday Games 7:15 - Fifty Six North - 7th June

rob

Jun 6, 2022, 7:56:41 AM6/6/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
Same Time (7:15), Same Place (Fifty Six North). Let us know if you are coming by responding in OGS Group Chat in case we change location at short notice. I expect we'll keep going with this as a venue up to July and Festival Season, but let us know if you want us to try somewhere else or some other time.  rob.

Yair Laus

Jun 7, 2022, 10:40:16 AM6/7/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
I would like to join for first time! Unfortunately I don't have a board. but If that's not an issue I'm in. :)

rob

Jun 7, 2022, 11:18:35 AM6/7/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
Please do come along - - - we have plenty of boards in variety of sizes.... Cheers, rob.

Ying Liu

Jun 7, 2022, 1:10:18 PM6/7/22
to Edinburgh Go Club
Hi two of us will join you. Hope to see you there.

Alice