Edinburgh Xmas Tournament - - - Saturday 14th December 2019

rob

Oct 21, 2019, 5:09:54 PM10/21/19
to Edinburgh Go Club
Quick reminder that the Edinburgh Xmas Tournament is on Saturday 14th December.

Full details and registration form can be found on the club website here https://edinburghgoclub.wordpress.com/edinburgh-xmas-tournament-2019/

Any questions, please get in touch,

Best Regards,

rob.

rob

Dec 4, 2019, 6:24:57 PM12/4/19
to Edinburgh Go Club
Quick reminder that the Christmas Tournament is a week on Saturday. (14th December)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards,

rob.

p.s. if you are part of the Edinburgh club, we've got most of the logistics in place, but there are still a few chances to help out:
- turn up at 9:00 on the day to help move boards and kit inside
- ghost for a round should we have an odd number of players
- bring along some baking (home made or otherwise)
- finally, if anyone fancies taking on the prize buying for this year, then let me know. Typical we budget for £30-£40 on the prize fund.