Athens Avalon Greenspace workday Sunday Nov 6 930-11am

Pam Axelson

Nov 5, 2022, 11:44:07 AM11/5/22
Hi All,  WE hope to get some trimming and clean up done tomorrow Sunday November 6  between 930 and 11am.
I have Open Studios at Pier 70, Noonan Building so I will have to stop working around 1030am. (contact me if you want directions)
If it is raining we will cancel.
We also have a workday scheduled with DPW and a group of  15 high school students from Lick Wilmerding on November 28 from 1-3pm.  It's a monday so I know many people can't come due to work.  I will send updates as the plan becomes more clear.
It is GREAT that we are getting some rain!!!
Best, Pam