REMINDER - EAG - CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting - Thursday, 2/2 at 5:00 P.M.

Mel Flores

Feb 1, 2023, 2:38:37 PM2/1/23
Hello,

The EAG CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting, will be this Thursday, 2/2  at 5:00 P.M.  We will meet as usual, at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.
We hope that you will be able to join us.  We look forward to seeing you there, and are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best,
Mel

Mel Flores

EAG  I Director of Public Realm

Mel Flores

Feb 28, 2023, 9:08:46 PM2/28/23
Hello,

The EAG CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting, will be this Thursday, March 2nd at 5:30 P.M.  We will meet as usual, at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.
We hope that you will be able to join us.  We look forward to seeing you there, and are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best,
Mel

Mel Flores

Mar 2, 2023, 12:47:42 PM3/2/23
Hello,

The EAG CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting, will be this Thursday, 3/2  at 5:30 P.M.  We will meet as usual, at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.
We hope that you will be able to join us.  We look forward to seeing you there, and are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best,
Mel

Mel Flores

Apr 6, 2023, 11:36:12 AM4/6/23
Hello,

The EAG CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting is today, April 6th at 5:30 P.M. As usual, we will meet at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.
We hope that you will be able to join us.  We look forward to seeing you there, and are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best,
Mel

Mel Flores

May 2, 2023, 5:25:15 PM5/2/23
Hello,

The EAG CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting, will be this Thursday, 5/4  at 5:00 P.M.  As usual, we will meet at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.
We hope that you will be able to join us.  We look forward to seeing you there, and we are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best,
Mel

Mel Flores

Jul 5, 2023, 7:52:49 PM7/5/23
Hello,

The EAG CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting, will be this Thursday, 7/6  at 5:00 P.M.  As usual, we will meet at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.
We hope that you will be able to join us.  We look forward to seeing you there, and we are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best,
Mel

Mel Flores

Aug 1, 2023, 7:05:40 PM8/1/23
Hello,

The EAG CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting, will be this Thursday, 8/3 at 5:00 P.M.  As usual, we will meet at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.
We hope that you will be able to join us.  As always, we look forward to seeing you there, and we are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best,
Mel

Mel Flores

Sep 6, 2023, 9:35:32 PM9/6/23
Hello,

The EAG CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting is tomorrow, Thursday, 9/7 at 5:00 P.M.  We will meet at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.
We hope that you will be able to join us.  As always, we look forward to seeing you there, and we are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best,
Mel

Mel Flores

Oct 4, 2023, 1:07:41 PM10/4/23
Hello,

The EAG CAP (Corridor Activation Program) Meeting is tomorrow, Thursday, 10/5.  Please note that for this month only, we will meet earlier at 4:00 P.M. so that anyone wishing to attend the District 11 Public Safety Town Hall scheduled from 6:00-7:30 P.M. will be able to attend.  As usual, we will meet at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.  We hope that you will be able to join us.  We look forward to seeing you there, and we are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best,
Mel

Mel Flores

Nov 1, 2023, 6:43:39 PM11/1/23
Hello,

The Excelsior Action Group (EAG) Corridor Activation Program (CAP) Meeting which occurs monthly on the first Thursdays of the month, is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, 11/2 at 5:00 P.M.  We will meet at our regularly scheduled time of 5:00 P.M.  As usual, the meeting is held at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.  We hope that you will be able to join us.

We'll be talking about and setting the date for our Holiday Tree Lighting Event at the Persia Triangle.  We look forward to seeing you there, and we are grateful for your support.  Thank you.

Best,
Mel

Mel Flores

Jan 3, 2024, 4:37:48 PMJan 3
Hello,

The Excelsior Action Group (EAG) Corridor Activation Program (CAPMeeting which occurs monthly on the first Thursdays of the month, is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, 1/4/24 at 5:00 P.M.  We will meet at our regularly scheduled time of 5:00 P.M.  As usual, the meeting is held at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.  We hope that you will be able to join us.  Thank you.

Mel Flores

Jan 31, 2024, 5:07:38 PMJan 31
Hello,

The Excelsior Action Group (EAG) Corridor Activation Program (CAPMeeting which occurs monthly on the first Thursdays of the month, is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, 2/1/24 at 5:00 P.M.  We will meet at our regularly scheduled time of 5:00 P.M.  As usual, the meeting will be held at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.  We hope that you will be able to join us.  Thank you.

Mel Flores

Mar 6, 2024, 10:52:30 PMMar 6
Hello,

The Excelsior Action Group (EAG) Corridor Activation Program (CAPMeeting which occurs monthly on the first Thursdays of the month, is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, 3/7/24 at 5:00 P.M.  We will meet at our regularly scheduled time of 5:00 P.M.  As usual, the meeting will be held at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.  We hope that you will be able to join us.  Thank you.

Mel Flores

Apr 3, 2024, 9:38:31 PMApr 3
Hello,

The Excelsior Action Group (EAG) Corridor Activation Program (CAPMeeting which occurs monthly on the first Thursdays of the month, is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, 4/7/24 at 5:00 P.M.  We will meet at our regularly scheduled time of 5:00 P.M.  As usual, the meeting will be held at our EAG office space at 35 San Juan.  We hope that you will be able to join us.  Thank you.