Athens AVE Greenspace workday Sunday March 7 9-11am

1 view

Pam Axelson

Mar 6, 2021, 10:36:03 PM3/6/21
Hi All,  It's March and tomorrow March 7 is our monthly workday!!  I almost forgot.

We will clean up, pickup garbage on the hill, trim some plants that are over-growing other plants, possibly trim some of the trees/tree-like plants, and sweep and water.
Thanks to everyone who has been coming to our workdays and to those who will also join us tomorrow.
It should be a beautiful day!  WE look forward to seeing you all!!!
Masks required.  Bring water, gloves, a broom if you can, clippers, loppers and your wonderful selves!!
Best, pam