March AthAV Greenspace workday Sunday March 6 930-1130am

Pam Axelson

Mar 4, 2022, 11:02:23 AM3/4/22
Hi Everyone,  We will have our March workday this coming Sunday March 6 between 930-1130.  And of course you are always welcome to come out on your own to trim, weed, and clean up the garden and the steps.
We will focus on the upper terrace where we continue to trim back plants to make pathways throughout the upper terrace.  We will also do some clean up on the tile of the steps.
Bring gloves, clippers, loppers, broom, water.
We hope to see you.  These workdays are such a good time for neighbors to get together!!
Best, pam