Athens Avalon Greenspace workday January 3, 2021

Pam Axelson

Jan 2, 2021, 1:48:43 PMJan 2
Happy New Year 2021.  Let's hope it is a better year for All!!
Our first workday of the year is tomorrow January 3, 2021 9am to 11am.
We will continue work on thinning out the planting on the upper terrace, trimming around each plant so there is space to walk through the area.
We will also do our regular pick up of garbage left in the area of the greenspace.
No need to water, thanks to the rain we have been getting!!
So bring gloves, loppers, clippers, brooms!!
Best to you All,  Pam