Athens Avalon GS workday sunday Oct 4 9am to 11am

Pam Axelson

Oct 3, 2020, 1:01:29 PM10/3/20
Hi All,   If the smokey air is bad we will have to cancel.
We have 3 things we need to do tomorrow:

1. Move one of the piles of mulch up to the back west corner of the lowest terrace (please bring 5 gallon buckets).  We will use the mulch pile that looks best.
We will move the remaining pile across the street to add it to the piles that are there now.

2. Trim all plants up on the upper terrace to make room around each plant so the plants are not growing over each other and there are pathways to access the entire upper terrace.  We work on this at each workday.

3.  Water the sidewalk trees and other areas as needed.

We hope to see you out there.  I will have to leave by 11am because I have to help build a wall out at pier 70 where my studio is.
Thanks Everyone, Stay Well!! and Vote!!!!!!   best, pam