Fwd: URGENT - 11/16 or 11/17 volunteer opportunity with Lick Wilmerding High School students

Pam Axelson

Oct 27, 2023, 11:27:42 PM10/27/23

Hi All,  I am not available those 2 days that Lick Willmerding students could volunteer for workdays in our greenspace.  Last year they were fantastic as were their teachers who came with them.  Please let me know if there is a day November 16 and/or 17 from 1-3pm when you could supervise the work on the hillside.  I can advise you in advance on what needs to be done in our garden.  DPH provides the tools.  Groups of students would need to organzied to certain activities.
It is a lot of fun to work with these students!!   best, pam