March workday for Athens Avalon Greenspace 10-1pm Sunday March 5

1 view

Pam Axelson

Mar 4, 2023, 2:46:40 PM3/4/23
Hi All,  It looks like it might not rain tomorrow morning so let's have a workday!!  Of course, if it is raining, we will cancel.
The owner of the House at the top of the steps has given the ok for us to do some vegetation cleanup in the area above the greenspace.  So we will focus our efforts on that area, to clear the upper part of the greenspace of invasive plants and to remove the soon to be big Century plants in that area.
It's possible that I won't be able to come as I have been ill, mostly recovered but not completely as of this writing.
Bring loppers, clippers, gloves, shovels and rakes if you can.
 I hope to see you tomorrow!!   Best Wishes,  pam