Fwd: Ballot Drop Box

Pam Axelson

Sep 28, 2020, 12:21:56 AM9/28/20
Hi All,  I am forwarding this message from one of our neighbors on Athens.  FYI about the voting place at Excelsior Library.  I think there will also be a polling place on Athens. but will send you specific information about that when I have it.

Please vote!  this is an important election!!  Best Wishes, Pam