Fwd: Thank you for joining us for Lands End

1 view

Pam Axelson

Dec 22, 2021, 12:16:32 AM12/22/21

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steven Friedland <fifths...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 12:33 PM
Subject: Fwd: Thank you for joining us for Lands End
To: pamela axelson <pamela...@gmail.com>
Hello Everyone,  This exhibition at the old Cliff House is absolutely worth seeing.  Many interesting pieces and artists, many about some aspect of climate change and related destruction.  It is a beautiful show utilizing the Cliff House as a museum/gallery.
You can google it and connect via email in order to figure out how to visit.
Best Wishes and saty well Pam