20 High School students will work on our greenspace on Monday Nov 28

Pam Axelson

Nov 26, 2022, 12:34:08 PM11/26/22
Hi All,  Our supporters at DPW have invited 20 high school students from Lick Wilmerding HS to come to our greenspace to help with trimming and cleanup efforts.  This is a great opportunity for Athens Avalon Greenspace!
They will be here from 1:10pm to about 230pm on Monday November 28, NEXT MONDAY.
If you are available at that time on Monday please come by to help our High School students do their gardening work in the greenspace!
The plan is to continue trimming around overgrown plants, remove weeds and dead or dying plants and to work on moving the pile of earth around the peach tree so it is a more level area.
It had to happen on a school day and I know most of you are at work on weekdays but if not, come by when you can.
Best, Pam