REMINDER: SFPD Ingleside Station Community Meeting Tuesday, June 18th @ 6pm

1 view

Joelle Kenealey

Jun 16, 2024, 2:17:07 PMJun 16
to J Kenealey

From: SFPD Ingleside Station, (POL) <SFPDIngles...@sfgov.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 6:48 PM

Hello everyone!

Just a reminder that our next Ingleside Station Community Meeting is coming up this Tuesday,  June 18th, at 6 p.m.  The meeting is in-person only and will be held in our Community Room.

Thank you.

San Francisco Police Department
Ingleside Station
1 Sgt. John V. Young Ln.
San Francisco, CA 94112
415-404-4000

1520451843941_twitter-icon_16x16.png 1520451246915_facebook-icon_16x16.png 1520451931184_instagram_002.png  SFPD Ingleside Station

https://www.sanfranciscopolice.org  ~SFPD Website & Sign Up for District Newsletter

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use, copy or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication immediately.

Best,

Joelle Kenealey
President
Outer Mission Merchants and Residents Association

June flyer.pdf