Athens Avalon Greenspace January workday Sunday Jan 8, 930-1130am

1 view

Pam Axelson

Jan 6, 2023, 11:15:23 PM1/6/23
Happy New Year to you All!!
We did not have our workday on the first Sunday of January because it was New Years Day.  So we are having our first workday of the year this coming Sunday, January 8, from 93-1130.
I think the Saturday evening rain will end around 2am Sunday morning so hopefully we will be able to get some work done during the break in the rain.
Efo and I have done a large amount of trimming along the fence all of which needs to be taken down to the sidewalk for pick up.  And there is more trimming and clean up to do.
One thing we don't need to do is Water!!
Hoping to see you on Sunday, at the very least, to say Happy New Year!!
Best, pam