December workday AthAV greenspace Sunday Dec 5 930-11am

Pam Axelson

Dec 4, 2021, 9:45:02 PM12/4/21
Hi All,  My apology for not getting this reminder out earlier but here it is.
Tomorrow, Dec. 5, is our December workday from 930-11am.  We will focus on the upper terrace, trimming to make space around each plant.  And we will do our usual clean-up, sweeping and watering.  Bring gloves, clippers, loppers, water!
We may also have a chance to discuss the possibility of some kind of holiday event on the hill!!
Best and Happy Holidays to you All!  pam