AthAv Greenspace workday Sunday Sept 5 9-12p

Pam Axelson

Sep 4, 2021, 3:34:14 PMSep 4
Hi All,  Our September workday will be tomorrow September 5 from 9-12p.  We have 3 Buckeye trees to plant and they will need good sized holes so bring a shovel if you can.  And we have some graffiti on the tile up near Valmar Terrace that needs to be removed and we just got supplies from DPW for that job.
And, in general there will be trash removal and needed trimming and watering of certain areas of the hill.
I hope to see you there!  Please bring clippers, loppers, gloves, water, shovels and masks!!
Best, pam