Docker: Logging in: Could not connect to address=(host=localhost)(port=3306)(type=master)

gmoore777

Jan 15, 2019, 8:22:13 PM1/15/19
to edge-users
Using a Docker image, in sys.properties,
I found a possible username/password to use for Edge's UserManagement page of:
http://<IP Address>:80/userManagement

But I get this across the top of the web page, when logging in using this newly found username/password or
when using a purposely wrong username/password:

Fatal Exception: Could not connect to address=(host=localhost)(port=3306)(type=master) : Connection refused (Connection refused) during transaction connect

I am unable to log into the UserManagement page.

I don't get any error on the regular Edge page of:
http://<IP Address>:80

Guy

gmoore777

Jan 16, 2019, 12:18:39 PM1/16/19
to edge-users
I'm all set now, the username/password that I found does work. The Web page should be changed to reflect this?

I had other things set up wrong. See my separate post topic before this, for in-depth solutions to my in-depth mistakes.

Lo, Chien-Chi

Jan 18, 2019, 12:52:58 AM1/18/19
to gmoore777, edge-users

It’s glad to hear you have all set now.  The docker page has been updated; Thanks.