Zun down ?

Matthieu Simonin

Jun 16, 2022, 5:32:52 PM6/16/22
to edge-users
Hi, I've got some trouble with Zun lately at Chi-Edge.
The symptoms include:

- dangling containers: some containers are stuck in the `Deleting` state
- failure to create new containers: containers are stuck in the `Creating` state
- and code 500 on `/v1/containers/{container_ident}/execute` endpoint (at that time I got some containers running)

One additionnal questions: Do we have an idea on the Zun performance in face of many concurrent accesses on its HTTP endpoint (like calling `execute` on many (many) containers concurrently)